Gta Online On PC

Insanebtw

Rockstar should really start doing something about the mod menus on PC.

Check out the pinned comment under the video for detailed information.

Edited by Insanebtw

They are showing a player using a mod menu to mess with players. They wish R* would do something about it.

I took care of the problem by using the can't beat them, join them philosophy. Having a menu means you can keep modders from bothering you. In turn you can mess with them in most cases and eliminate them from any sessions they are spoiling.

They are also immensely fun to use in a non trolling way. How can you not enjoy a Cat Gun?

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site. Could you sum up the info that you want to share with the mentioned link?

Basically this option FORCES ANYONE and ANY amount of players to get redirected to your session. This works both NOT ONLY JUST IN ANY ONLINE MODE OR LOBBY, but also in storymode and in private/friends only sessions. There is absolutely no way of blocking this as of now unless you have a menu with protections against this. You could be in storymode, a lobby goofing with friends, or just vibing in literally any public session and forced into the session, at any point in time. What even makes this worse is that you could go into sessions and keep hopping to find new players, which will be automatically added to the "Recent Players" list with ANY LIMIT of players logged, and you can then force EVERYONE to join you. Doesn't matter if the lobby is full, because that makes things worse by locking you out of the game essentially and breaking your game entirely when you're on the receiving end. This will ABSOLUTELY DESTROY GTA. If you ever get a "Getting GTA Online session details" at the bottom right of your screen at any point during gameplay, you should instantly just rip your ethernet cable out, that's the only way I know of stopping this.

9 minutes ago, Insanebtw said:

Basically this option FORCES ANYONE and ANY amount of players to get redirected to your session. This works both NOT ONLY JUST IN ANY ONLINE MODE OR LOBBY, but also in storymode and in private/friends only sessions. There is absolutely no way of blocking this as of now unless you have a menu with protections against this. You could be in storymode, a lobby goofing with friends, or just vibing in literally any public session and forced into the session, at any point in time. What even makes this worse is that you could go into sessions and keep hopping to find new players, which will be automatically added to the "Recent Players" list with ANY LIMIT of players logged, and you can then force EVERYONE to join you. Doesn't matter if the lobby is full, because that makes things worse by locking you out of the game essentially and breaking your game entirely when you're on the receiving end. This will ABSOLUTELY DESTROY GTA. If you ever get a "Getting GTA Online session details" at the bottom right of your screen at any point during gameplay, you should instantly just rip your ethernet cable out, that's the only way I know of stopping this.

Thanks, PC only i assume?

Should add, "for now" to that. I feel once the PS5 becomes more available and folks switch, much less attention will be put on the 4. Once Sony starts to pull the plug on it, it will get broken into and become a modding haven.

I can't wait to log in in a few months to a windmill in the street outside my office on ps4.

Poundsignps3nostalgia

Edited by Jjss924
  • Haha 1

I never really saw things like that. If anything gets spawned in it is a cage to trap you or missiles to kill you. Seeing everyone in the lobby, including yourself, explode, with notification that YOU did it is always fun.

It is better to be Batman and defend the defenseless. 

My best cheater experience- somebody put a 500k bounty on me when I was super low rank. I sat in my apartment to wait it out and get the cash. I and several other players were teleported simultaneously to the air port and the dude killed us all.

That sucks. They were just filling their account. 

Menus today you just push a button and you have 2.9 billion.  Not always a safe method though. The few million a second option is safe. Can also fill and empty safes anywhere at the push of a button. 

More fun to scan the map for people that are dealing with *ssholes though. Spectate the grief dealer and kill the engine on his MK2 before teleporting him to the ocean. 

It’s not really as bad as people make it out to be, especially after this latest DLC. Plus as I said before a menus best use is at keeping others from bothering you.  Folks are peaceful, driving around the map in the snow in rocket cars. 

Low rank players spend their time begging for money drops while the high ranks grind away. 

Biggest pain in the *ss actually is the OPMk2 and Guided missiles which are also a major issue on consoles. 

Just now, Smurf said:

Red Dead is where it is bad, Imagine working hard for your gold almost 2 years the legit way, and a modder wipes out all the guy gold. Ooouch!

Yes. I’m glad that game is a sh*tty waste of time because you can get ruined quickly on it. The menus for it have zero recovery options and exist only to mess with other players. Best to stick with SP on PC. 

Which is where that game shines and the “master race “ comments really apply. Graphics and performance, not online GTA capabilities. No one buys a 1500 graphics card to play a 7 year old PS3 game. Much better things to play than that. 

UPDATE: Rockstar for once has put themselves to work and patched this abomination. Also the account you see in the video which was used to test this is now banned.

So I'm trying to get one of the prime gaming rewards for GTA V on PC, and I keep getting hit with "Linking your Social Club account to stadia must be done in-game" and I have no idea how to do this. I also tried linking it through Xbox companion, but no luck. Trying to get every dime back from Mr. Jeff Bezos. Anyone got a solution to this?

On 12/26/2020 at 8:18 PM, OrangeSquirter said:

So I'm trying to get one of the prime gaming rewards for GTA V on PC, and I keep getting hit with "Linking your Social Club account to stadia must be done in-game" and I have no idea how to do this. I also tried linking it through Xbox companion, but no luck. Trying to get every dime back from Mr. Jeff Bezos. Anyone got a solution to this?

Unless you own or your going to buy Red Dead Redemtion 2 from Stadia to start with, your up💩's creek.

You can buy the RDR2 game log in within the 1st 2 hrs to quickly link your stuff. You can refund only per game, in the 1st 2hrs of gameplay within a 14 day period so dont leave the game running in the background, accomplish your gol then request your refund.

Edited by Smurf

• 4 weeks later...

Say what you want but they are actively fighting mod menus. The just took two of them down and one of them was the best menu available and had a huge amount of users. 

Someone decided it would be funny to f*ck with a popular You Tube gamer. You Tube guy proceeds to make a video calling out menu websites and what not. That gives R* exactly what they needed to begin issuing Cease and Desist letters. 

Two big names down and rumor says the others will soon be forced to follow.