Joining crew members online and "other"

Craptastic-J

[Reposted as new topic as per request of Cotick20]

I didn't want to start a new topic but while in game is there a better way to join the group? The only option I see is "Join crew member" which generally just throws me in with one other person. Is there a list of all crew members online or anything so we can see what session most of the crew is on? I know the other option is to wait for invites to games or playlists as well.

Also, I was shot inside of an Ammu-Nation last night. That was a learning experience. I was browsing the handgun selection and bullets started hitting me in the back when the clerk pulled a shotgun and blew me away. Whoever shot me in the back got credit for the kill.

Also, I did not kill this corpse that appeared in my garage: http://socialclub.ro...uw?platformId=2

I did remove the corpse from the passenger seat of the car it arrived in and it bled out on the floor all on its own before its car disappeared. I also did not kill the second corpse in the second car that appeared underneath my car in the garage and I think someone may be trying to frame me.

There's a few ways to get with us:

1) Check the forum if you can when you're online, see if any impromptu things are going on, if there's an event or PL scheduled later, etc. Shoutbox is useful.

2) Wait for invites, there's generally always something coming in. Sometimes people bounce around a lot from jobs or get in a bad one, you can unfortunately be invited.

3) Join Crew Members when starting an online session.

4) Online >> Friends >> Click on one >> Join.

5) Online >> Crews >> My Crews >> Domestic Battery >> List of XDBX online (you get more detail if you're friends with them/doesn't differentiate very well if they're in game or just on PSN) >> Join.

6) Start something up yourself, people are often times looking for something to join.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I also found a Adder in my garage with a dead prostitute inside. Its a money glitch people are using, duplicating expensive cars and selling them.

• Like 1

I also found a Adder in my garage with a dead prostitute inside. Its a money glitch people are using, duplicating expensive cars and selling them.

I figured it was some glitchy hacking shit.  I was just hoping I wasn't the target of said glitching or anything, especially after the assassination while I was in the "safe" zone.

In free roam the only "safe" zone is your appartment. You can walk into any open building with a gun.

I thought I was safe in Ammu-Nation since they make you put any weapons away but nope, they can just prop the door open and abelincoln you.  Learning has occured.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I was safe in Ammu-Nation since they make you put any weapons away but nope, they can just prop the door open and abelincoln you.  Learning has occured.

The trick is to start shooting as you open the door so it doesn't force you to put your weapons away. If you go to the hair salon and talk to the hairdresser you cannot be killed.

Edited by ninemillerkiller

I've been killed twice in my apartment.No place is safe anymore.

I would never do it to people who weren't in on it but it would be fun to do the "throw a bunch of sticky bombs on someone and get them invited into someone's apartment" trick.

The trick is to start shooting as you open the door so it doesn't force you to put your weapons away. If you go to the hair salon and talk to the hairdresser you cannot be killed.

I pretty much only shop in solo or crew sessions these days, but thanks for the hairdresser tip!  And especially more so with all the god moders.

Also, for those who are paranoid about instantly depositing your money on your phone: you can use the d-pad instead of the stick and your cursor will fly right to the closest button on a webpage.  Saves a few seconds in that frantic moment when you re-enter a public lobby.

• Like 1