Props, something you cant climb over but shoot through?

Lann

Is there something like a fence that a player cant climb over but shoot through? Trying to keep a actor in one place with the ability to fire at nearby players.

Dont want to start another thread..

Quite a few questions from me this week being on vaccation (no ps3). Are these vehicles available in capture creator?

Suntrap or Tropic

Annihilator

Shamal

Journey

Tourbus or Rental shuttle

Edited by lann3fors

Is there something like a fence that a player cant climb over but shoot through? Trying to keep a actor in one place with the ability to fire at nearby players.

My only guess would be the "Security fence", but it is a Dynamic Prop, so you only get a max of 10.

Other than that everything I know for sure you cant climb, you also cannot shoot through.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

My thoughts too, but that you can climb over so it's gonna have to be very specific where you place it.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Thanks for your feedback, maybe placing something high and solid with a few dm/inches apart, enough to fit a gun , but not a person.

Edited by lann3fors