Looking for tracks for the F1 Championship

desuno1

The F1 Championship will start in about 5 days. I've tried out several tracks but am still looking for a few more.

So what am I really looking for?

I'm looking for fast, technical tracks that are suitable for racing with Super cars.
I'm NOT looking for Obstacle Courses or Vehicular Gauntlets (Sorry dodge).
The tracks I'm looking for needs to be 1-4 miles in length to open up for more laps and more competitive racing.

I'm looking for tracks spread across the map, the make the championship more of a journey through all different parts of SA.

Do you want your race featured in this event and maybe more to come? Submit your best work for me to try out. It would be fun if I could get tracks made by many different creators.

You've got 4 days to submit your tracks.

• Like 1

desuno1.jpg

You're welcome to use Seoul Wax, but I've never ran it with super cars, so I don't know how that would go.  They are enabled though.

You should try it out and let me know. :P

Of course, I also understand if that track cannot be used--it's a lot of turning and breaking, but no real obstacles unless you count that one jump and people hitting telephone poles.

Thanks guys, I'll check them out.

Gonna try Seoul Wax with Supers now actually, I'll let you know how it goes LN ^^

Edit: Seoul Wax works with Supers, but it's extremely difficult. My hot lap was 1:56,1 on my first attempt with Supers. But damn, I was struggling ^^

Edited by desuno1

desuno1.jpg

How hard is that track you tried? Having difficult tracks might be fun and a good challenge, instead of having only fast tracks. Like in real life, there's Monaco GP which is hard as hell.

Miami Horror (apparently didn't add Supers yet, will fix that) - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/xlb5YN2_TU6y8JWNqGYo4Q?platformId=2

I'll throw in 2 others for shits and giggles if you're interested:

Isle of Man - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/iLyM5ofvXk6dwvd2pJtarA?platformId=2

Bye Bye Baby - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/alchemiaskies/games/gtav/jobs/job/RNiPxHQQv0WD2n3uBGLIdg?platformId=null

I think this event is gonna be a huge success.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

The tracks are filling up nicely, so far I've decided on creations by 5 different creators. Still need a couple of tracks though, so keep submitting ^^

desuno1.jpg

@lanne3fors - interesting track and I really enjoyed it, until I came to that fence and my car went flying. I don't want it to be any kinds of issues like that during the championship. The best drivers should win this, not the ones that get lucky with how their car handles a obstacle. If you can fix that issue you're a candidate :)

desuno1.jpg

@lanne3fors - interesting track and I really enjoyed it, until I came to that fence and my car went flying. I don't want it to be any kinds of issues like that during the championship. The best drivers should win this, not the ones that get lucky with how their car handles a obstacle. If you can fix that issue you're a candidate :)

Tried to avoid that since i wanted a track without any obstacles, but the next regular road had racepoints already that Made it hard to place good points. I will not be at my ps3 until sunday. A bit too late, but i will try and replace that passage then. Tnx for Trying it out!

Tried to avoid that since i wanted a track without any obstacles, but the next regular road had racepoints already that Made it hard to place good points. I will not be at my ps3 until sunday. A bit too late, but i will try and replace that passage then. Tnx for Trying it out!

The Championship won't be starting until the 22nd, and I have a different track in mind for the qualification :)

• Like 1

desuno1.jpg

I made some recent changes, took out the cement barriers & replaced them with tire lines, I put some small cement blocks in front of some poles that get knocked down, so you either run a clean line or get stopped in your tracks.. should reduce or eliminate poles & debris from interfering with other racers.

w/ the 50 object limit I can't get them all, if you see some poles that should be covered, or some that are that don't need to be let me know.

Van Indy Tribute.  3.19 miles

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Ik_n0HYdlkGKgGZ3NSW38w?platformId=2

• Like 1

I made some recent changes, took out the cement barriers & replaced them with tire lines, I put some small cement blocks in front of some poles that get knocked down, so you either run a clean line or get stopped in your tracks.. should reduce or eliminate poles & debris from interfering with other racers.

w/ the 50 object limit I can't get them all, if you see some poles that should be covered, or some that are that don't need to be let me know.

Van Indy Tribute.  3.19 miles

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Ik_n0HYdlkGKgGZ3NSW38w?platformId=2

Cool man, I'll try it out :)

desuno1.jpg

Ok, so I made this last night. This is my only true attempt at making a Supercar track that is challenging, yet has no Dodge spots. See what you think. It may be a little too Dodge still, but it is kinda difficult to run consistently.

I named it to correlate right along with the "Gauntlet Style" that my tracks have become titled.

Formula Gauntlet - A track for Super car Formula Racing.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Ok, so I made this last night. This is my only true attempt at making a Supercar track that is challenging, yet has no Dodge spots. See what you think. It may be a little too Dodge still, but it is kinda difficult to run consistently.

I named it to correlate right along with the "Gauntlet Style" that my tracks have become titled.

Formula Gauntlet - A track for Super car Formula Racing.

Cool track, really like the double chicane which doesn't arrive right in front of you at the last minute.