AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! SCAAAAAAARRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!! (Halloween 2020)

Mark Verstappen

Come and join us on Wednesday 28th of October at 20:00 British Time for Halloween! Just turn up to the Fleeca Job Parking Garage in West Los Santos in any car you consider to be Halloween worthy.

We will determine who has the best taste in cars before we start a playlist to determine who is the Scariest of them all!

Don't worry if you don't own all/any of the cars, we can spawn them in for you.

We will be racing the Lurcher, Fränken Stange, Hearse & Rampant Rocket. But if you got a suggestion to add another Halloween vehicle do please place it in you signup. This doesn't mean that you are restricted to bringing these cars to the meet!

Post below to get involved!

• Verstappen
  • Dave
  • Mulder
  • Challenger
  • Badinga
  • Warriors
  • Thefox2000unit
Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1

Thanks for tonight@Mark Verstappen, fun was had despite Dave’s puns. And as always the work you put into hosting an event is appreciated 👍

I’ll be hanging on to my chrome F620 in the hope that it’s useful in a future event, because I spent a fortune on the pink neons, pink headlights and white wall dollar rims, I can’t just throw that sort of money away!

• Like 1

Thanks @mulder & @SkyeDave! Yeah, I think the tracks worked well with the cars. Good racing too! Order of cars wasn't what I wanted but I blame R*'s playlist shuffling for that. 😄 Definitely will be using that last one again! If it can even make a Vamos drive fun! 😃

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...