Liberator & other race related stuff

zmurko

Has anyone managed to lock a track to Liberators only?

I selected the entire 'Off-Road' class, then expanded it and deselected every off-road vehicle.

When goin back into the available vehicles menu, it looked OK with 1/19 next to Off-Road class.

Problem is, when I load my track in GTAO, the only vehicle available now is Injection. :/

Another on-topic question, while I have this topic open. I guess there is still no useful solution to the eternal Off-Road problem of preventing people to use a Sanchez in an Off-Road race, apart from locking it to a stock vehicle(s), is there?

No way to lock just the Liberator, hate it.

I'm pretty adamant about this next thing. The Sanchez (hell even the Blazer) need to be taken out of the "Off-Road" category.  I'd be okay with the Bifta being removed as well. But no, I brought this up earlier asking if there's a way and there's not. Soon as you allow Custom vehicles all bets are off, even if you restrict access to the Sanchez it will be allowed. Only option is stock vehicles or open the floodgates.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Not the answer I was hoping for, but definitely one I was expecting.

I tried adding only the Liberator to one of my compact tracks, just for shit and giggles. But to have it available at all, I had to select another vehicle in off-road class in the creator, which now also allows the option for custom vehicles when hosting a race and its all pointless after that.

I have also had an off-road track ready for a while now,  but Sanchez is almost a minute faster on this track and it looks like I'll just have to lock it to a single vehicle, making it a less desirable track to race.

Zmurko how do you lock one vehicle in creator? Cannot figure it out.

In the available vehicles menu, you only select the class your vehicle is in, then you need to press 'Square' to expand that class, where you'll be able to deselect any vehicles you dont want in. If you leave just one available, the race will be locked to that model only.

• Like 1

In the available vehicles menu, you only select the class your vehicle is in, then you need to press 'Square' to expand that class, where you'll be able to deselect any vehicles you dont want in. If you leave just one available, the race will be locked to that model only.

Thanks zmurko big help always wondered how you could do that. thanks for the reply.

I would just add the Liberator Z and when you want a Liberator only race tell people before you invite them via the shoutbox. Only a dick would intentionally pick a diff vehicle if they knew everyone was gonna race the Liberator, and there's not much you can do about it if they do, except everyone vote to kick the dick as soon as the race starts then continue as normal when they get kicked.

I was racing with Asspect and someone on my friends list joined. We told him it was Liberators only & to quit if he didn't want to race one. There was no reply. When the race started he was on a sanchez2. Asspect and I paused and kicked him, then I unfriended him too, as I don't want dicks for friends.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think i'll just add Liberator and Tornado to the available vehicles list and just turn custom vehicles off if I'm hosting it as an off-road race, that way it's a pretty obvious choice.

I don't like seeing Sanchez bikes in an off-road race either. I mean I have one all modded up in my garage, but I never use it when we run off-road tracks in the crew.

Btw, has anyone else noticed the extra options (19-22) in the Race details menu, only 1 has an explanation, I have no idea what the other 2(3) actually do:

opt19.png opt20.png opt21.png

no idea, but I messed with them and my published job could not be found on rsc! (Sorted now)