Supercup Season 3

Squirrel

Looks like I will be making an appearance tonight, a little warm up for Saturday 👍

• Like 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Enjoy the weight penalty next time 😂

I don't care about the weight I think I'll be still just as quick and I got a hat trick of wins.

Well this is how my race night when. I really like the car it's got a bit of slide at the back when you turn in I'm not too much I was able to get pole position. Race 1 starter from pole position let the whole race came first. Race 2 had a bit more work to do don't remember where I started from overtook everyone didn't touch anyone came first clean race bonus. Race 3 chose to start the race on soft tyres as I could see their supersoft ones from the previous race have low tyre wear and also have a quicker pitstop I didn't change tyres just fuel. So start the race big fight three light blue vs me good fun. Lap 6 us top 4 pit on lap 6 i 2nd as enter pit lane but come out 1st of the group that box myth say out but he like 3 sec minimum from the top group fight for the lead comes in the next lap I start to do a bit of a gap next two laps and finished the race 5 1/2 seconds in the lead.

He Pualie car

spacer.png

• Like 1

AMP s*ck well it's a bit of a story to why I got that amp do s*ck but my First Supercup race I had chubb s*cks on the back of my car so just before I went to bed I added a red square to cover over the amp Bathurst 1000 decal because this is  Craig Lowndes and Greg Murphy's Bathurst winning livery from 1996.spacer.png

Edited by Road2FURY

Thought I add this to the back of my car to just before I went to bed I think it's funny

spacer.png

Maybe I can get a bit closer to the wallspacer.pngd

Too many light blue carsspacer.png

so after all that I'm about to cross the finish line in first place and the guys not waveing with a Chequered Flag what a lazy sodspacer.png

Edited by Road2FURY
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I did some rough calculations I don't have the screenshot of race 1 but I do have to replay of race 2 and it was reverse top 5 I think to hear the calculations can't to everyone because I don't have race 1 results

Fury 56 =116 109kg

Warrior  58 =114 108kg
Storm 42 =148 111kg
Aj 33 =125 105kg
Joper 40 =86 105kg

Track change on the calendar. The new provisional track to represent Spa will be Sardegna - Road Track - A II. 

It’s the clockwise layout with the right  hairpin at the start. 

In the unlikely event of Spa being released before the day of the race we’ll change to Spa but as it stands it will be Sardegna. 

Is there actually anything about Spa actually coming? Seems like it's been talked about for ages without any real confirmation or hint of it. 

Edited by doubleg213

The only thing on the internet about Spa is the licensing issues. Spa want considerably more in fees than the current tracks in game. Polyphony don’t want to set a precedent by paying more for a track as it may trigger the other circuits in game raising their prices. 

I know it’s been discussed as a possible DLC option as it was released in a previous version as paid DLC but I wouldn’t want to include a track in a series that forces people to pay extra to play. 

This new track is definitely reminiscent of Spa especially when ran in the reverse configuration. It’s more suitable than Alsace for the series and should make for some good racing. 

Cheers for hosting last night @Squirrel good fun.

Apologies for leaving early, hopefully I still picked up a few points.

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cheers for hosting last night @Squirrel good fun.

Apologies for leaving early, hopefully I still picked up a few points.

You still managed to beat @Trashbagseven though your car was on autodrive and had run out of fuel. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m making the executive decision to delay Monza by one race and make Spa the next race. 

I think everyone will agree that Spa definitely needs to be raced on. 

Full standings and weights will be updated later this weekend. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I’m making the executive decision to delay Monza by one race and make Spa the next race. 

I think everyone will agree that Spa definitely needs to be raced on. 

Full standings and weights will be updated later this weekend. 

When is the next round?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...