• Ronny

• juve

Top Posters In This Topic

My top three:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

There are a few others that I really like, but these are the ones that standout to me.  I'm always re-taking and deleting pictures though.  I wish they'd give us more room for storing these.

• Like 7

I don't have that photographic eye some people have, but these are some of my favs

I dropped my truck on the island between the waterfalls.

0_0.jpg

While playing a survival I caught these two cops in a loving embrace before they succumbed to their bullet wounds.

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Not sure why YOU do, but those are the file names from pics taken directly from snapmatic. Especially if I can see them just fine lol.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Not sure why YOU do, but those are the file names from pics taken directly from snapmatic. Especially if I can see them just fine lol.

That explains it...the firewall in my office is blocking those pics. :(

0_0.jpg

and my fist snapmatic ever taken 9 months ago

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My best one is my best one because of what it represents. It was my first big meetup with the crew, an almost fully lobby of the original gmt members, freeroam randomness......we windmill walked, tried to bat grenades and finished up in fort zancudo trying to get jets. After crashing mine and respawning I got this........npAWMQB.jpg

Captain Shortround

• Like 8

I have several favourites...This has got to be one of the best...

0_0.jpg

Then of course, the show that Dani and Casey kindly put on for me ;)

0_0.jpg

Not to mention all the boob/butt shots of Casey...too explicit to upload here :lol:

Edited by VamosConio
  • Like 7

0_0.jpg

my new meaning to rooftop rumble. (yes I sold the chadder)

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I heard you're not the best driver around RO9M, but how the hell did you manage to get it up there?!  :lol:

If I tell you, I have to kill you  :ph34r:

It's classified over your Pay grade Mate  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I normally don't snap many of sunsets but this one right at the hotel across from the Jetty in Del Perro really brought up some nostalgia, mostly due to the colors and of course the palm trees. It got me hoping the next GTA title takes a trip back to this place that so desperately needs to be brought into the HD Universe. And that place is Vice City.

Natural setting

2igiuyq.jpg

Magenta based filter (I hardly ever use these unless it's Sepia but it works I think)

2cnhvh4.jpg

• Like 7

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines