Have a nice Weekend

Ronny

It's Friday and for me that's means it's soon weekend, and 2 days off work.

Friday is probably my favorit day of the week, is usally an good day at work and there's some fun just around the corner.

Friday is my day for habits, I always stop by the local baker and buy my self some goodies for breakfast and lunch, and I always needs to listen to this special weird Norwegian song at work.

Friday is also my Beer day, I usally have my 2-3 cold beers in the evening while siitting down and relaxing in my "Lazy Boy" and enjoying some gaming.

I've just wondering whats your favorit day? and do you have any good/wierd procedures this day?

Have a nice weekend guys!

The weird Norwegian song I talked about.
They are singing about Friday and it's time to get off work for some days :)

For you non Norwegian talking people enjoy this one instead, ohhh that's all of you ;)

post-258-0-81851400-1405063082_thumb.jpg

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

Tuesday (only if it's my day off for that week). I'm usually home alone (I don't normally have to fend off a pair of inept burglars with a series of booby traps though)

• Like 2

Tuesday (only if it's my day off for that week). I'm usually home alone (I don't normally have to fend off a pair of inept burglars with a series of booby traps though)

ROFL... You've been watching Home alone to many times  Mate  :lol:

Friday is also my favorite day.  It always has been as far back as I can remember.  When I was a kid, it was the day I got to stay up as late as I wanted--although I remember doing this regardless of what day it was, and now it's when I get to relax (for the most part) and of course, host the Friday Playlist.

Weird habits?  I refuse to put ice in my drinks, but I don't know if that's considered weird or not.  It's unsual in America though.

• Like 2

Friday is also my favorite day.  It always has been as far back as I can remember.  When I was a kid, it was the day I got to stay up as late as I wanted--although I remember doing this regardless of what day it was, and now it's when I get to relax (for the most part) and of course, host the Friday Playlist.

Weird habits?  I refuse to put ice in my drinks, but I don't know if that's considered weird or not.  It's unsual in America though.

I reckon that's not just on Fridays ;) But in my mind that's an good habit :)

• Like 1

Unless is my weekend of, which only come once a month my weekend is midweek, wednesday and Thursday and with no work on sunday i feel blessed. :)

Edit* not realy

• Like 1

You don't put ice in your drinks :blink:  ummm how odd lol

Our friends make fun of us because we always have a bag of ice in our freezer, its not the norm here in NI, not sure the rest of the UK but you only buy ice if you're having a party  B) .... ice rocks , unless you were on the Titanic ;)

Fridays mean the kids want Minecrap and movies which means I miss out on naughty fun in Los Santos <_< , because we have to see Frozen just one more time :( :(  :(

• Like 2

Our friends make fun of us because we always have a bag of ice in our freezer, its not the norm here in NI, not sure the rest of the UK but you only buy ice if you're having a party  B) .... ice rocks , unless you were on the Titanic ;)

Fridays mean the kids want Minecrap and movies which means I miss out on naughty fun in Los Santos <_< , because we have to see Frozen just one more time :( :(  :(

Haha, no, I haven't since I was a kid.  I used to get upset when I would go into restaurants and they would hand me a cup full of ice and a minimal amount of the drink.  To me, it waters it down too much--even a small amount of ice, so I only use it for water.  Sometimes I don't even do that. :P  I've heard it's not popular in most places in Europe, and I can remember my grandparents never using it either.

I was wondering why I don't see you so often on Fridays. :(

RO9M, those videos were interesting!  I had never seen Norwegian rap before.  And that one girl from the other video is quite attractive. ;)

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the beer!

• Like 1

Hahaha yeah we have an refrigerator with an ice cube machine and it's used every day, but I never use ice cubes from resturants, mc donalds etc... those are just scary...can just see the germs attacking me... :o

Edit: Germs with sticky bombs that is   :blink:

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

It just occured to me that habit is probably the wrong word, I believe procedures was the word I was looking for ;)

Not easy being a Norwegian trying to talk/writing English ;)