Unable to add photo for events within crew section.

Squirrel

Question

I’ve been trying to add photos to events but so far been unable to successfully upload one either using PC or mobile. 

Its working for the main crew area just not for the individual events. 

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

I’ve been trying to add photos to events but so far been unable to successfully upload one either using PC or mobile. 

Noted. Got some irl things to do today so itll be a bit before I can look into it

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 2/23/2019 at 5:08 AM, Squirrel said:

Sorry late for this @Squirrel, I has a busy IRL yesterday and passed out early.

I need some info. Are you trying to upload say a cover photo or upload into a post? Or is it a copy and paste into a post?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

2 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Sorry late for this @Squirrel, I has a busy IRL yesterday and passed out early.

I need some info. Are you trying to upload say a cover photo or upload into a post? Or is it a copy and paste into a post?

It’s when you upload the event cover photo. Instead of the image you end up with a dark greenish square. 

Ok, 

offtopic - are you able to log in to XDBX site? A few are having issues and just trying to see how wide spread it is

6 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Ok, 

offtopic - are you able to log in to XDBX site? A few are having issues and just trying to see how wide spread it is

No issues using chrome on iPhone. 

• Thanks 1

Might have been a permission issue. I was able to upload an image. Give it a try and let me know

9 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Still the same. 

This is what I can see after uploading. I can move the square around but there’s no image there.

TFrGa1M.jpg

Hmm. You mind if I log into your account to see if I can sort the issue? 

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

Hmm. You mind if I log into your account to see if I can sort the issue? 

No problem at all. I’m assuming you can access the details needed to log in. 

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

No problem at all. I’m assuming you can access the details needed to log in. 

Yeah, to be clear I can't see your password, but I can log in thru the back of the site

@Squirrel. I ran your account thru all the usergroups and couldn't upload. I'll have to do some digging for info, may take a bit. 

• Thanks 1

@Squirrel. I put a support ticket on on this, I cant figure what is causing it, we see what IPS comes up with