Fastest way to rank up

Jwkilla99

I'm currently rank 74/super close to rank 75, I'm really wanting to get to rank 100 for Dubsta 6x6 and of course the Heavy Sniper at rank 90.. anyways, I'm curious if anyone has any methods to ranking up quickly, I've grinded RR a lot previously and have done Coveted quite a few times, what's my best bet exactly? Are one of those something I should be grinding or is there something better? I'm really just wanting the best bang for my buck.. I have limited time to get on during the day due to work so I'm wanting to find the best job/or activity for ranking up. 

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. 

What kind of .. Pegasus vehicles do you have?

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Rooftop rumble with crew or friends give you more than 4000 rp. No other mission will give you in same ratio of time.

• Like 1

If you want to do the mission by yourself -- 'Chopper Tail' -- is one of my favorite if done correctly!...

... Otherwise I can help most of the time 12:30 AM CDT for about 2 hrs Monday thru Friday -- if you need help to rank up -- I could always use the money -- and I love doing the missions!...

Edited by Cotick20

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Fastest way to rank up is to never leave the voting screen and just keep playing jobs, races, missions, parachutes, ... Some are over in just a couple of minutes and it all adds up pretty quick. You'll of course get more RP if you do this with someone else.

I used to solo grind that lap race on the airport before I joined the crew, just find a suitable number of laps that will give you optimum RP/minute and keep going, challenge yourself to beat a certain time each lap until it gets too boring.

Lots of races (especially custom ones) give 3000 RP for just a few minutes of driving, even solo (5-7min usually). So load them up and practice a few. You'll usually even make good money on them (around 8k).

Chopper Tail is probably my favourite solo mission Cotick, I could probably do it blindfolded by now. I only don't like waiting for that Chopper to land, that pilot is slowing me down.

Edited by zmurko76
  • Like 1

I have to agree with zmurko. You can spend more time trying to find specific missions and loosing connection, so you might as well just select something from the voting screen every time. If you're the host, you can keep the ball rolling quickly, so to speak.

As has already been mentioned, you won't get any better than Rooftop Rumble. Luckily, everyone has the same idea so you won't be short of people hosting it or wanting to join you if you host. Alternatively, Trash Talk also scores high RP and can be done solo but it takes a while, however if you have more people it will not take very long at all (using sticky bombs).

Crystal Clearout III is also a dead easy one if you call in your Buzzard. It can be done solo relatively quickly, and your Buzzard will be there if you do it again, although you can sometimes spawn you a long sprint from you car. If you have 3 people and 3 Buzzards, you're golden.

Potshot is a winner as you can complete it very quickly. Coveted is also a great earner, as you already know.

If have also found that Cleaning The Cat House can be done solo (more people = quicker) and has a good RP take (payout is poor) although it can take a little while. You need a Buzzard, and when you've blown everyone to pieces if you land in the courtyard of the motel, the girl you are trying to rescue will jump the balcony rail and get in the chopper.

As for grinding, feel free to add me and I'd be happy to help as I'm looking to join the 100 club myself.

a974a96b-8721-4285-baa1-77aaf3069978_zps03669314.png

Thanks for all the responses! I haven't really done RR much since they patched it.. is it mega hard to complete quickly now?

@Zmurko76,

You mentioned that I can complete custom races for 3,000 RP.. What races and how exactly do I find them/join them?

If you have a Buzzard, give Mixed Up With Coke a shot. IMO it's still the quickest and highest yielding mission of time:$, funny it too hasn't been adjusted yet.

I think it's like $13K on Hard with 3K RP? Not sure. Takes between 3 and 4 minutes.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I have been thinking about this.. Coverted I have not seen go smooth ever.. Usually its redo many times then get it..

RTR = Rooftop Rumble I have got it down to a science to where i wait for someone to go in i hop on the side of the building blow the cars up and then go get the guy that has the green dot.. Then I let someone else take the case because I am cool like that..
Total time on this if there are no screw ups about 5 mins.. if there are between 8 and 2 hrs... I have come to the part where if it takes more than 3 times I am done..

Edited by Jwitfield

Thanks for all the responses! I haven't really done RR much since they patched it.. is it mega hard to complete quickly now?

@Zmurko76,

You mentioned that I can complete custom races for 3,000 RP.. What races and how exactly do I find them/join them?

I'll get back to you with exact links, but as far as I know, most of XDBX races that have 3-4 min per lap will bring you around 3K RP if you do 2 laps.

You can find them on RSC @ http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/domestic_battery/games/gtav/jobs

If you want to grind levels, what you're after is free aim rooftop rumble. Having a crew member with you will net you over 5000rp in 3-4 minutes, I can host for you if you like. Trash Talk is another quick one if you have 2 or more buzzards.

When i was grinding i done criminal records race on my own 1 lap and just kept replaying took about 30 secs 1 lap . With out to much detail the rp worked out more over time then any mission even RR. The only thing was it gets boring as hell.

Im sure if you work out the time it takes to earn 4000 rp or what ever it is On RR then compare to criminal records you will see what im talking about

I'm interested in getting into both money and rp grinding myself. So far, I've been doing RTR for both, but I'll be interested in doing playlists with you guys.

I have done a metric shit ton of grinding on Criminal Records, two laps and wait for 4 minutes, maxes out at $5048 and 3000 rp. Not the most efficient way to grind, but its solo and brainless.