Lester's Target

markyhitch

This is new to me. 

Was cruising the city in freemode when Lester called and next thing, a red blip appeared on the map. There were randoms scattered all over yet I reached the target unopposed.

Can they not see the target too? There was a crate drop at the time, so maybe that was more enticing?

The contract is available to everyone at the same time once it appears in your phone. It's always a guy in a Cavalcade and the payout ranges. The smallest amount I got was around $2K while the most was $8K from my experience.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I believe 1 player in the lobby gets the phone call, and everyone else gets a notification similar to a job invite. If you don't get the call, you won't see the target until you accept the notification. ...me thinks.

• Like 1

need to check this out... havnt noticed it yet

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I believe 1 player in the lobby gets the phone call, and everyone else gets a notification similar to a job invite. If you don't get the call, you won't see the target until you accept the notification. ...me thinks.

And if someone kills it before you accept the mission will dissapear off your phone.. It does stay there a while however if nobody takes it.

• 3 weeks later...

The contract is available to everyone at the same time once it appears in your phone. It's always a guy in a Cavalcade and the payout ranges. The smallest amount I got was around $2K while the most was $8K from my experience.

need to check this out... havnt noticed it yet

I still haven't received any of these from Lester, do they occur in invite only sessions as well?

Yes they do, but I think you may need 2 people.

However we ran into an invincible one last night. Wouldn't die, couldn't be exploded and drove through any and all objects like they were made of tissue paper. In a Crew session lol

• Like 1

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yes they do, but I think you may need 2 people.

However we ran into an invincible one last night. Wouldn't die, couldn't be exploded and drove through any and all objects like they were made of tissue paper. In a Crew session lol

So the NPCs have become hackers as well ! It was only a matter of time ;D

I was under the impression that if you somehow managed to kill this one, you'd be awarded $1M  :lol: .

We failed though  :( .

• Like 1