Monster Mash

DeaD_GooN

Ran this today with a non crew GTAO friend - we both loved it, mad race that takes you places you wouldn't expect but without losing you. I was in a Sandking and he was in a Bifta and was still a close race. Great track will def play it again. 

• Like 1

phaves.jpg

Hi dead how ironic i created a race too and called it the same and you can use the Liberator too. Lucky its not the same location. Then it comes down to copy right lol. :o  http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/e553xbwo1/games/gtav/jobs/job/OB558fiwZ0enBhatcna3dg?platformId=null

I noticed that both tracks had the same name...and wondered who that E55 kat was :ph34r: Good thing I looked here, had my legal forms all ready to go  :D

Just kidding man. Nice track Goon, It follows so much of my Liberator track that I'll just make another one. Who woulda thunk it  :blink:

• Like 1

I noticed that both tracks had the same name...and wondered who that E55 kat was :ph34r: Good thing I looked here, had my legal forms all ready to go  :D

I was about to say I would change the name of this, but if you already have one in this area, I'll create a new one. 

Just kidding man. Nice track Goon, It follows so much of my Liberator track that I'll just make another one. Who woulda thunk it  :blink:

Don't ask what happened to that post. My phone wasn't cooperating.

Don't ask what happened to that post. My phone wasn't cooperating.

LOL. Good one Goon. I've done that numerous times now.

Nah, I changed a old track that I had and both follow a similar path. I like yours much more so we'll throw that one in event instead. 

It's a bi&*^ writing on a phone sometimes, eh  :D

LOL. Good one Goon. I've done that numerous times now.

Nah, I changed a old track that I had and both follow a similar path. I like yours much more so we'll throw that one in event instead. 

It's a bi&*^ writing on a phone sometimes, eh  :D

Alright, man. I am going to adjust the title, to avoid any confusion.

Fun race

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: