Happy Independence Day

Ronny

Happy Independence Day 

happy-fourth-july-desktop-wallpaper-1024

Just wan't to show my respect and wish all the Americans her an Happy Independence Day.

I've met some you're Countrymen/women back in my time in the military, I was stationed at the Norwegian NATO base in Stavanger 2001-09-11 and met allot of fantastic Americans.

I wast a Guard Commander and was responsible for the security of the base at 9/11, and the appreciation the American soldiers  showed me and my team was overwhelming.

I was so lucky to get to meet many brave American Men and Women, and the way they treated Me and my Team have made a very good  impression on Me.

My fullest respect and Happy 4th July 

Enjoy you'r day with you'r family and friends, take care

Best Regards

Ronny

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 9

Locust will be pissed he didn't get a thread :lol:

Happy 4th of July 'muricans

LOL as I have written  I've got a History with some Americans ;)

Sorry Locust, hope this helps  :) I got plenty Love for everyone   ;)

cdn-usa3.jpg

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 3

thanks.... too bad its raining. (again)

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

No alien invasion so I guess it's a good 4th of july this year :D

Dunno, I seen a couple car loads of Mexicans today, but I think they were going fishin and not invadin.

Hope all whom celebrate keep their body parts with the explosives and all. My ex brother in law to a shot to the nuts several years ago from an "Artillery Shell" firework. I was drunk and pissed myself laughin at him.

I was going to dress the website up for the holiday but chose not to, figured all the crew who lived everywhere else might be getting enough Americana in game. Probably the only holiday that I know of the is international that I would redo the look of the site for is Christmas

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: