Hello!

Kudisanga

Hi everyone, found this crew on gtaf and i believe i have some of you as friends on psn.

I'm currently live in UK but i'm not an English native.

Married with family responsibility and work, so not much time for gaming only a fews hours here and there.

Love this game since the first one came out. That just put me around ?!! Years old right?

Like to do a bit of everything but deathmatches

Are a no for me, which is what happening most of the time on free roam,alas invite only.

Looking forward to meet you all

• Like 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kudisanga

• Con

• Dodge

• zztop911

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Edited by RSCnet
News Bot has been drinking again

Welcome to the crew.

You'll find that with this crew your skills will improve in all activities, as with many other of our members.

Have fun  ;).

Edited by DavidCore89

Welcome, invite sent

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 4 years later...

Hello family

Here i am back again(even feels i never left the family) but when GTA run it's course for me gaming was off for me.

With RDR2 i am back again playing and hope when online comes i would have to cross that bridge of reveting, so tjis is my intro

i am UK time zone
    this great family for a mature player
    yes
    still here

Regards to all

• Like 3