Matusware`s Los Santos Diary 12#: Independence Day Special

Matusware

Matusware`s Los Santos Diary

So we have new DLC and New Goodies..

when i first saw that what it is called i said to myself: "i know where this is going"

and i was almost right, i was waiting to see tank with american flags but for my disapointment there was no new tanks (Damn You R*!)

so we had the basics like new shirts horns hairstyles and masks but i wont go there cause fashion is not my area..i mean i have been wearing same outfit since day 1 (Oh the smell, THE SMELL!)

THE LIBERATOR

its a goddamn monster truck, tons of fun, only minus i found was that you cant modify this and everytime i got in there is no voice screaming: "Murica! Fuck Yeah!"..

i mean the liberator had so much american flags that after little test drive i felt that patriotism drippin` from my ears, and i saw that i can be a true american by just wasting bit under 800k to this monster truck..

..my patriotism died there..

i mean its fun vehicle to drive BUT i do not have that kind of cash to put on to monster truck, but those who have enough ca$h will have moneys worth of LoL`s

SOVEREIGN

basicly its police harley davidson with american flags, bit better to drive than bagger, you can modify it too but american flags stays..

not too expensive bit under 200k,

MUSKET

now you can start your own revolution with this baby, it has accurate animation while reloading, slow as fuck what comes to reloading, good for shooting if your target

aint moving too fast

FIREWORK ROCKET LAUNCHER
this is just what it says it is, you cant drop a helicopter from the sky but you can have some fun with it ^^

basicly this DLC or what ever you wanna call it, didnt bring anything new BUT...BUT..it did bring few fun item to us to play with

what you think about this "DLC"?

oh and while you answer or read this topic listen to this to get into right mood:

• Like 3

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matusware

• Pb76

• Danielle

• 54_Bear

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a liberator.....fuck yeah!

Now we can go to sandy shores and hunt our selfs a helpless baby deer while drinking light beer! *`murican flag waving behind while speaking*

I just bought the bike, nothing else interest me

me too, i wanted monster truck too but i do not have enough money T.T, but atleast i got the bike

• Like 1

I'd like a Liberator but I would not like to spend $742014 on one. Mainly because I don't have $742014.

Also I'm trying to save for a tank.

Got me a mullet though. :-)

I'd like a Liberator but I would not like to spend $742014 on one. Mainly because I don't have $742014.

Also I'm trying to save for a tank.

Got me a mullet though. :-)

Fuck Yeah! *With Texas Accent* :D

Got the bike, clothes and weapons, will be grinding for the monster truck, masks and haircuts.  Now isn't that just the dumbest sounding sentence?

Let the grinding begin!

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed with this update.

We had some fun with photos in free roam earlier, and the masks are interesting, but that's about the exception unless you count the Musket (which is great), but apparently it cannot be placed into created TDMs or captures.  Very lame.

The Monster truck is interesting, and I do love trucks, but it's a Pegasus vehicle, and that means you can't change anything about it.  Plus, it's a hassle to obtain it, and the price tag tells me that it's probably not something I need to buy.

My biggest complaint (other than the fact that people cannot create musket-themed TDMs) are the properties.  Well, not the properties themselves--they are in great locations, but the garage space.  There's only room for six cars in Paleto Bay.  I've thought about downgrading because I really want to live up there, but wow, you'd think they want us to spend more of our online money on the latest cars.  Either that, or they just naturally assume that everyone wants to live in the city.

Overall, not that impressed--especially when compared to the Hipster update.

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed with this update.

We had some fun with photos in free roam earlier, and the masks are interesting, but that's about the exception unless you count the Musket (which is great), but apparently it cannot be placed into created TDMs or captures.  Very lame.

The Monster truck is interesting, and I do love trucks, but it's a Pegasus vehicle, and that means you can't change anything about it.  Plus, it's a hassle to obtain it, and the price tag tells me that it's probably not something I need to buy.

My biggest complaint (other than the fact that people cannot create musket-themed TDMs) are the properties.  Well, not the properties themselves--they are in great locations, but the garage space.  There's only room for six cars in Paleto Bay.  I've thought about downgrading because I really want to live up there, but wow, you'd think they want us to spend more of our online money on the latest cars.  Either that, or they just naturally assume that everyone wants to live in the city.

Overall, not that impressed--especially when compared to the Hipster update.

i agree, my honest opinion: this has a little smell on it...and it smells like: hey buy our shark cards wink wink

xD i need to play coveted 64 times to get that monster truck and get bit more so i dont be poor after buying it xD

so yeah...not gonna happen xD

and yes theres more than enough 6 slot garages than 10, its a bit disapointment that R* didnt include any 10 slot garages,

im gonna ask you all who reads this topic a little a question:

what will R* do when ammunation runs out of free space? if you look there when go buy guns there is free space for atleast one DLC...

i think..and this is bit bold but hear me out, i think they had all the DLC`s figured out loong before GTA Online kicked in,

so R* is doing what every other gaming company does... sells games and cuts out content that they put em on DLC`s..

only thing keeping me calling R* a Wh**e is that R* DLC`s are free...

i mean if this Independence Day Special had a price tag i wouldnt buy it....

Edited by Matusware

Better not be! I've just spent three quarters of a million! (Now who's a moaning Minnie?)

they will not take car or the bike away they will just become unavailable after "few days"

i quote R*:

"This special seasonal content will be available to redeem in-game until Mid-July (we will announce a specific redemption expiration date soon)."

Yeah if you haven't bought them by the expiration date you won't be able to get them - but if you've bought the firework launcher it still gets taken away, I spent about 100k on it today  :unsure:

they will not take car or the bike away they will just become unavailable after "few days"

i quote R*:

"This special seasonal content will be available to redeem in-game until Mid-July (we will announce a specific redemption expiration date soon)."

ahh! That's ok then

Yeah if you haven't bought them by the expiration date you won't be able to get them - but if you've bought the firework launcher it still gets taken away, I spent about 100k on it today :unsure:

they'll have to prize my firework shooter from my cold dead hands!

ahh! That's ok then

they'll have to prize my firework shooter from my cold dead hands!

I'll give you my firework gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands........

Challenge accepted....

(Not really)

Thats Da Spirit Mate!

(What you mean Not Really, dontcha start getting cold feet now)

Moaning minnies.....

The new properties are not suitable for my current requirements, the bike does not interest me, the clothes are hideous (not a bad thing) and the liberator is massively overpriced. But.......none of this has cost me a penny IRL and it provided a morning of giggles, that's good enough for me. Once the fireworks have fizzled out, we still have an awesome crew with a shit ton of fun stuff on the calendar.
  • Like 1

Seriously though a 1v1 deathmatch with firework launchers sounds fun.....

i was thinking a same thing...

The new properties are not suitable for my current requirements, the bike does not interest me, the clothes are hideous (not a bad thing) and the liberator is massively overpriced. But.......none of this has cost me a penny IRL and it provided a morning of giggles, that's good enough for me. Once the fireworks have fizzled out, we still have an awesome crew with a shit ton of fun stuff on the calendar.

i agree...

Edited by Matusware