ACTION ROSTER

Ronny

Good evening Lady's and Gents.

I was just thinking that maybe we could use a Action Roster to make it easier to find somebody likeminded to play with.

There's always some people that are more shy than others and this could make it easier to hook up with somebody who's plays missions, race's, dm's and so on.

I'm pretty new here myself and can already see that it's pretty easy to be "safe" and hook up with people you already know, the next best thing if nobody is logged on is locked crew sessions.

We're a pretty big crew with many great, cool yeah you name it people, and what wouldn't be better than even connect more people.

I know we have the shout box and we could use the mic and even use the ingame text system, but in my mind this is much easier, in the shout box the text disappears after a while, not everybody is to keen on using there mic and not everybody has one.
And the ingame text is rubbish  ;) 

I think we could build it up like something like this :

EXAMPLE!

Action Roster:

PSN ID:                    RO9M

Action:                    Missons

Start Time:              Now

Approx Duration :  3 Hours

Server:                   Closed Crew

Favorit:                   Rooftop Rumble

Other Comments:

Hey, want to team up with somebody and do some missions, would really like to do the Rooftop Rumble but cant host it cause of my level.

Be free to leave a comment and use the poll.

Cheers  :)

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

It's a good idea, let me think on some alternate ways to do something like this that will stand out more than just a post in a thread

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Talk about reading something waaaay wrong. I blame pot :blink:

Great idea man. I'd use it for sure

Edited by rumdig
  • Like 1

It's a good idea, let me think on some alternate ways to do something like this that will stand out more than just a post in a thread

Sweet Hatched, Do your magic  :D 

Talk about reading something waaaay wrong. I blame pot :blink:

Great idea man. I'd use it for sure

LOL I'm not sure what you been reading Bro.

POT and my way of writing is probably not an good combo  :huh:  :lol:

But if you have problems with your schedule I believe a tool like this would help you out.

Say you have an hour available for gaming and you want to do some DM's, just check the list if anybody is playing it at the moment and join, if not just use 2 minutes of your time and Copy/Paste the topic and hopefully somebody will  join you soon  :) 

I can think of plenty custom type solutions, but all would require a fair amount of web programming and with the associated backend database maintenance stuff would be a large drain on the time of whoever creates it.  So looking at the existing features of the site, I'd suggest the easiest option would be to create an ACTION ROSTER Blog, where anyone can post their plans for their current session, or elect to find and join someone else's session.  Kind of like a shoutbox dedicated to a single purpose.

• Like 2