PC crew?

Platytross

Hi all! 

Some of you may remember that I was a member of DB a few years ago. I gave up on my PS4 during some troublesome times which is why I disappeared without warning. Everything is dandy now though, and I decided to try GTA again (on PC this time). Do any of you play on PC (now it's free!) or do you know of a crew that is worth joining on PC? 

You girls and guys made the experience for me on PS4, and I don't want to just join any old crew of little gits who annoy me! 

Thanks in advance! 

Sam

• Like 1

There is a few PC players on the site but no PC crews....yet.

I wouldn't even begin to know a PC crew to suggest 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Good to see you again dude 🙂 you have a PS4 too or are you just on PC now?

There was talk of a RP server in this thread 

• Thanks 1

ye im still a noob with pc gaming and still in the setup stage (taking way longer than thought)when i have it fully ready will post on here 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JustHatched said:

There is a few PC players on the site but no PC crews....yet.

I wouldn't even begin to know a PC crew to suggest 

I don't have time to administer it personally, but would you be adverse to the idea of a PC wing of DB starting up if somebody felt inclined to manage to it? 

6 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Good to see you again dude 🙂 you have a PS4 too or are you just on PC now?

There was talk of a RP server in this thread 

Just PC. I actually prefer it on PC though as I can switch controls between keyboard and mouse and DS4 controller depending on what I'm doing. 

How have you been? It's been a while! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Platytross said:

Just PC. I actually prefer it on PC though as I can switch controls between keyboard and mouse and DS4 controller depending on what I'm doing. 

It’s great isn’t it? 

I switched to PC as well but have not found ( or even looked) for a crew. Tried one that I saw at GTAF but it had far too many members and a bunch of them were trolls/menu users so I left it. 

I've just decided to give it up actually. I remember the long load time on PS4, but in PC there are a number of niggles that have added up for me:  the recapture which i have to go through around half the time I want to play takes several minutes because it's so slow to load, the game will then occasionally crash anyway and I have to go through it again. 

There are so many "modders" it's a lottery of you'll ever be able to actually play either in free roam or jobs. 

The bunker mechanic hasn't worked for me twice after picking up the supplies and delivering them the bunker wont open. 

Finally : trying to create a support ticket to R* is taking forever. All in all I think I'd rather do something else with my time!

I'll see you all for GTA VI though! 

/ragequit

I think traditional GTA gameplay on the PC is a complete non starter. Too many modders causing problems in the official rockstar servers. I’ve not even attempted to play it and seen the hassle people are having mainly because it’s a free game for a short period of time. 

@Trashbags modded server could be fun once it’s all set up but it would have to be a casual thing rather than an official crew thing. 

The time to load into the game is crazy most times. Other than that my play time on PC has been great. Never have problems with menu users other than being kicked from a session once. Playing with the new player onslaught last weekend was fine. Sessions were peaceful with players just running around the map. Only time anyone killed anyone else was when I killed a few before realizing I had no need to be an *sshole. 

I have read about issues with some of the money making aspects. I have no personal experience with that on PC though. I paid a guy to give me my PS4 rank and half a billion dollars so I could enjoy the game without grinding. I did that for four years on console and wasn’t about to start over.

That said I don’t spend much time on R* games on PC. Too many other games that look and play so much better. Forza Horizon 4 for example, damn that game looks great.

18 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I think traditional GTA gameplay on the PC is a complete non starter. Too many modders causing problems in the official rockstar servers. I’ve not even attempted to play it and seen the hassle people are having mainly because it’s a free game for a short period of time. 

@Trashbags modded server could be fun once it’s all set up but it would have to be a casual thing rather than an official crew thing. 

more or less ready  can give players mmoney so u all can buy what u need sure we can arrange a night between us just waiting for cat and chubb to upgrade but my bro ready for something been playing sea of theives that is a fun game with mates if anyone has let me know 

and can be in gta server in 90 secs def faster than loading normal gta

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1