Five m server

Trashbags

Hello thought i would start this post as i have now got too much time on my hands 

Ive recently been watching a few gtarp videos on youtube and has got me hooked and looks fun but also looks complicated and as a normally quite gamer am a bit hesitant to jump in and make myself look like a tool 

So i thought why not set up a server and check it out on my own to get a feel of it and practuce playing gta with mouse and keyboard i now have a server up and running with a few scripts odded and thought if there where anybody interested on joining the server try a few jobs be a cop/ems/drug dealer/ups/and more it wont be any serious rp not at start anyway any intrest is welcome but obviously keep in mind its not gtaonline 

The things we could do as crews in the future could be epic imagine a crew vs crew meet up for an illigal car meet and get rushed by the cops and if u grt caught u got to jail or crash and burn and up at the hospital this is just 1 example let mr know your thoughts and good day too you all

• Like 6

Glad you are up and running @Trashbags 👍

It may be a while before I join you, as you know I have to get my PC up to spec and then buy the game again.

I am on the road though!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

No rush im still learning about adding stuff and how to do things my sleeping patterns now r out the window 

• Like 1

What’s a sleeping pattern? 

Now that the furlough scheme has been extended I’m likely to still be off work for some considerable time. 

I have been very bored of GTA, too much of the same repetitive grind over and over again. A modded PC experience could get me back into things. Might check out what you’re doing though. 

• Like 1

Ur welcome too join likr i say just testing stuff out trying to get my head round what resorces and scripts to use and stuff like that big learning curve 

I'm defo looking into upgrading my pc as you know, got a few nibbles of some private painting work, so that will help, even at mates rates.

We shall see what I need to upgrade first and go from there. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm defo looking into upgrading my pc as you know, got a few nibbles of some private painting work, so that will help, even at mates rates.

We shall see what I need to upgrade first and go from there. 

Still send me ur specs and can check what u best off getting no rush 

18 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Still send me ur specs and can check what u best off getting no rush 

Will be on later to do my gta daily, so if I remember I'll do it then

Always hear about this stuff but have no clue what it is so consider me interested. 

Not to sure about role playing stuff but it seems like some fun could be had. The world of PC shows what can really be accomplished with games like this. Always more interested in things that don’t revolve around who is better at combat rolling. 

• Like 3

My thoughts was to use as a testing ground to be good enough to join another server already populated but after thinking more can use as a base for crew events race meets chilling and more when im 100% ready with all resources added so when people join there is stuff to do

• Like 1

Just did some reading on this and now I am even more interested. 

Playing as a truck driver or something would be great, lol. 

Should be ready for people to join later today still got some stuff to add and change

anyone wishing to join pm me ur stean64id 

If I had a PC I would be all over this.  Hope you record some videos of what you guys get up to 🙂  

Im still making sure everthing working ok jobs wise very fiddly het it all to work right i am getting there and can make a vid showing all jobs

• Like 2

I've finally got it added to my epic account, currently downloading and seeing if I can run it on potato settings!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

jesus hearts GIF

Consider this thread resurected.

Big props to @Trashbags for the time and effort he has put into sorting out and testing the server. Me and his bro helped out where we could.

There could be some epic additions to the top gear series with the cars avaliable.

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 3

a few screenshots to hopefully tickle your fancy. spent a few hours sorting through a massive car pack to add out faves in game. It was roof racks a plenty

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-08-30-16-06-28-0
Desktop-Screenshot-2020-08-30-16-35-13-5
Desktop-Screenshot-2020-08-30-17-03-54-6
Desktop-Screenshot-2020-08-30-17-04-13-5

Edited by CatManDoza