Top Gear $100,000 Challenge

VANS Official

9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza It was fun to organis, run and write up, expecially for a bunch of players who are worth the effort. 👍

bashful snow white and the seven dwarves GIF

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

50 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

A mighty fine write up @JuniorChubb am old school top gear event followed by a detailed write up makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

I 2nd that defo spot on night

43 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza It was fun to organis, run and write up, expecially for a bunch of players who are worth the effort. 👍

Golden Girls Reaction GIF

Group hug

• Haha 1

What an excellent night.  Well done everyone involved. Really enjoyed the old school Top Gear style.  I remember thinking as we went into the racing that my car was doing pretty well and I was buoyed by how it got on on doing Salads lap and I though I might really be in with a shout......  but I forgot to take into account that I was driving it and it all fell apart.

• Like 1

@SkyeDave You were miles ahead, the Fugitive just couldn’t cut it on the race track, 20 points form 4 races.

Hopefully we will run the slightly more refined $500K Challenge in the near future. 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

@SkyeDave You were miles ahead, the Fugitive just couldn’t cut it on the race track, 20 points form 4 races.

Hopefully we will run the slightly more refined $500K Challenge in the near future. 

do you think I'm made of money!!!!!!

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

do you think I'm made of money!!!!!!

There is a frozen money glitch working right now... @Aslad and @doubleg213 have used it.

Maybe @Trashbags could use it too.

Ill be deleting this post in an hour as I’m not sure on the site’s policy on promoting glitches etc.

Wouldn't know where to start all look too fiddly I'm good though got 20 mil and still a few cars I don't use to sell

Oh yes a night to remember it was! 😃

I'll try to give the Fusilade a garage spot instead of stelling it, the car really deserves a spot and some dust now 😃

Fantastic write up @JuniorChubb, really enjoyed it with my coffee!

• Like 1

Fantastic writeup, I shall take the 'As you can see, I've done this properly' award away to soothe the loss of any sort of performance that came out of that Ruiner. Thank you again for running it Chubb, it was great fun.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 10:29 AM, Paulie said:

Oh yes a night to remember it was! 😃

I'll try to give the Fusilade a garage spot instead of stelling it, the car really deserves a spot and some dust now 😃

Fantastic write up @JuniorChubb, really enjoyed it with my coffee!

13 hours ago, Challenger001 said:

Fantastic writeup, I shall take the 'As you can see, I've done this properly' award away to soothe the loss of any sort of performance that came out of that Ruiner. Thank you again for running it Chubb, it was great fun.

Pleasure having you along guys.

Well done on the win Paulie, don't you dare sell that car!