King of the rock

Lann

Published a few years ago and instantly raised stong feelings and long fingers, I figured it might be time to bring it back with a few stunt props added to ease the flow of this very best race ever. I was told, best ever, and by far. It puts your Sandking XL to the test, amongst other things.. You will sightseeing the coastline for about 12 minutes.

Added a video for inspiration. 
Holds you and 29 (former) friends.

Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/X31CLSaaGEeZ21m1j9r3qQ

• Like 1

I have to be honest Lann and say for me this does not work at all. I don't remember the original but the props didn't seem to help that much. The main issue is the respawning. I lost count of the number of times I had to respawn, often respawning right after I had just respawned because I spawned stuck on a rock with no wheels in contact with anything. It's one thing to have CPs difficult to get to, but when you can't even start moving towards the next CP because you're stuck respawning in an impossible location, that is not acceptable.

Edited by djw180

2 hours ago, Lann said:

I know @djw180, i expect nothing else. But you have to love the Sandking, such a fun truck! Did you guys go customs or stock? 

It was stock, that should be easier though, more clearance?