Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• handcuff_charlie

• zmurko

• The Rikster

my bad, wasn't paying attention. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

These are probably very large but here are some GT6 pictures.

I take at least one picture of every race, so I have a lot to chose from, these were chosen at random (near the top of the list, I'm lazy)

9ko7zd.jpg

1441hd0.jpg

35162h4.jpg

333yf79.jpg

21oy7o4.jpg

2gw8408.jpg

212cwme.jpg

The picture of the Mclaren SLR is pretty screwed.

That is as focused as I could get it, maybe due to the speeds in excess of 190MPH.

some of those pics look so fucking real , making me wanna go buy this game even though id be in last EVERY race LOL

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

The picture of the Mclaren SLR is pretty screwed.

That is as focused as I could get it, maybe due to the speeds in excess of 190MPH.

Not to insult your intelligence, but I dunno maybe you dont know...set the "crosshairs" on the car you want in focus, then press square to set the focus on that car, after that you can move the crosshairs where ever you want and the car will stay the focus-object....then set the "F" value to 8 or 11, go to the camera options (triangle) and set the "PAN MODE" to 3 (pretty good for almost all situations)....then snap the pic. That should keep your intended focus car, in-focus....for additional effect, set the shutter speed to 1/60 and he background and wheels should blur giving you an illusion of speed like in my NSX pic. If too much stuff is blurred step up the shutter speed to 1/125 then 1/250 until you get the desired quality. If part of the car is blurred but another part is in-focus, raise the "F" value until the entire car is in focus and/or try another "PAN MODE" in the camera options.

Those are some cool shots you got, just need some cropping and a little work to get the subject in focus and they will be sweet.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Not to insult your intelligence, but I dunno maybe you dont know...set the "crosshairs" on the car you want in focus, then press square to set the focus on that car, after that you can move the crosshairs where ever you want and the car will stay the focus-object....then set the "F" value to 8 or 11, go to the camera options (triangle) and set the "PAN MODE" to 3 (pretty good for almost all situations)....then snap the pic. That should keep your intended focus car, in-focus....for additional effect, set the shutter speed to 1/60 and he background and wheels should blur giving you an illusion of speed like in my NSX pic. If too much stuff is blurred step up the shutter speed to 1/125 then 1/250 until you get the desired quality. If part of the car is blurred but another part is in-focus, raise the "F" value until the entire car is in focus and/or try another "PAN MODE" in the camera options.

Those are some cool shots you got, just need some cropping and a little work to get the subject in focus and they will be sweet.

Cool, thanks for the helpful tips.

With the camera, I'm totally trial and error, I spend a lot of time trying to get to grips with all of the features but it's pretty complicating stuff.

some of those pics look so fucking real , making me wanna go buy this game even though id be in last EVERY race LOL

Do it  ;).

yeah I spent some time reading up on a camera/photography forum when I bought my first SLR digicam so I know the basics concerning shutter speed, ISO value, F-value, exposure, and how to combine them and can translate it over to the game function, but some of the features I have no idea what they are about AE-LOCK or something like that, no idea.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 1 month later...

Damn you all with your pretty pictures teasing us!!!  :angry:

Wish I had some extra money to buy this game, pictures and your videos look amazing.

It's a lot of fun, both racing and taking photographs  :).