Twitch Streams

JustHatched

If got the streams app working, it's same as what we had on the XDBX site, I tried before to get it to work on this site and couldn't due to server limits but it works now. I have added @Con, @Protocawl and @LimeGreenLegend streams to it (feel free to edit if you want guys). Feel free to add your stream if you want, easiest way to navigate it to add it is to click Create at the top of the ste and then click Streams. 

• Thanks 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I’ve noticed the volume still plays on the video while using mobile even when my phone is set to silent. 

You have the same problem with Facebook videos but they have a volume button that seems to stay off. Every time I go to the home page on here while a stream is playing the volume is on so it makes browsing the site while working difficult. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I’ve noticed the volume still plays on the video while using mobile even when my phone is set to silent. 

You have the same problem with Facebook videos but they have a volume button that seems to stay off. Every time I go to the home page on here while a stream is playing the volume is on so it makes browsing the site while working difficult. 

I don't know that I have a fix for this, I can tell you it is not my intention to have it stay on the forum index. Once I have a homepage restore the player will only there and in the streams page. ATM it is there for testing.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

24 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Got mine added. 

On XDBX site nobody cared, I doubt VANS give a sh*t either....

Just now, Dodge said:

That's really hurtful...

Yeah I know...

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Can I add YouTube and Twitch or just Twitch?

This can be ignored now that I have actually clicked it and found out myself...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?