Allowing Vehicles + Custom

G37

This has been bugging me for some time, it's an aspect of the Race Creator I absolutely CANNOT stand. In fact I despise it completely.

Is there absolutely anyway to actually forbid vehicles entirely? What I mean is if say I create an off-road race and I do NOT want a Sanchez + Blazer + etc to be used BUT I also want Custom vehicles, is there no way to have my cake and eat it too?

It seems like it has to be stock only for this to work - which is pretty lame.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

You can eliminate a few vehicles in a class by selecting Square on the available vehicles menu in the creator. If you limit all but a few, then it will disable customs.

Dodgeservice.png

Yeah that's what I thought. It seems like there is no way to disable a certain vehicles AND allow custom vehicles at the same time (as the disabled vehicle if custom owned, will be allowed).

Lame.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It is quite lame. However, with this amazing crew we're in, if you simply ask that no one use said vehicle (I'm sure you're actually referring to the Sanchez and Blazer), I feel that everyone will respect your wishes. But if you're going to host randoms....Good luck with that. Lol.

It is quite lame. However, with this amazing crew we're in, if you simply ask that no one use said vehicle (I'm sure you're actually referring to the Sanchez and Blazer), I feel that everyone will respect your wishes. But if you're going to host randoms....Good luck with that. Lol.

Lol exactly, we are quite fortunate in that regard. Yeah worst case .. no custom vehicles, which sucks, but it's the only way to prevent an unfair advantage with outsiders.

I'm hoping this is addressed in a future update, it really kills off-road races.

In off road, you can eliminate the Sanchez's and Blazers and still use Customs. All of my offroad capable races are set this way.

Dodgeservice.png

Yeah that's what I do too Dodge, but if someone owns a custom Sanchez they can still enter it. It's always been this way as far as I know and is still that way (happened last night).