A Place Between The Pines

G37

As mentioned in the other thread (Josiah Invitational), this is part 2 of 2 for an off-road now based in the MT Chilliad State Wilderness for off-road vehicles. As with the other race, bikes and quads have been removed. This one is arguably more difficult due to the more extreme terrain so it may be best to take things slow, especially considering large vehicles will be passing through the narrow paths.

This is a 2 lap non-contact race by default for Compacts/Off-road vehicles/Motorcycles only for up to 8 cars.

As always, feedback is most certainly welcome.

A Place Between the Pines

332nmvc.jpg

Job Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/0tMF74vp1kG7KIwhyWDgNg?platformId=2

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Like the update to Josiah, I took the same approach here.

I got rid of almost all of the props, a couple concrete barriers here and there and that's it. I also added a couple Cps and moved a couple for easier visibility.

Like adding Muscle + Motorcycles to the other race for fun, I added Motorcycles and Compacts! to this race (considering there's a lot of tricky, narrow roadways to traverse). I imagine Compacts would actually be a lot of fun for this race.

The same goes for stock vehicles, your 4x4 trucks in essence entirely now if that was to be opted for.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Haha thanks. I actually tried this with Compacts and I cannot believe I'm saying it, but I actually had a blast with them. And I hate that class. Think the Rhapsody brought new love to it for me. Anyway, overhauled the description in keeping with certain themes.

Compacts are now standard and Off-road is optional (kept in tact) with Motorcycles also available.

332nmvc.jpg

OP updated as well.

Edited by G37