A spoiler adds traction to cars

desuno1

I was messing around in LSC today and noticed that the traction bar were affected when I removed/added a spoiler, doesn't matter which spoiler since they all add the same amount of traction to the car. Never seen this before and figured this is something that has been added with the new update? 

Also, before I noticed this in LSC, I felt like I had better traction with the Massacro than I used to, putting down a lap time that was 5 seconds faster than my previous best with that car on LN-MLB's track 'Seoul Wax'. 

What do you guys think? Experienced any difference?

• Like 3

desuno1.jpg

What in the actual hell?

Like .. what?

I'll have to see about this lol, as far as I know it was ENTIRELY cosmetic prior.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yeah, I always thought it was entirely cosmetic, but now it seems to improve the performance. I don't mind it all though :P

desuno1.jpg

So there's actually a visible difference in the "traction" bar?

Like .. how .. lol.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yes sir! All spoilers adds the same amount of traction though, but they do add a visible difference to the traction bar :)

desuno1.jpg

Well. That makes the Elegy OP^2 now lol.

Seems like as long as it's anything BUT the stock spoiler the addition will be there.

What in the actual hell?

Like .. what?

I'll have to see about this lol, as far as I know it was ENTIRELY cosmetic prior.

What in the actual hell!  :lol:

Thats fucking priceless.

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png