Isle of Man

G37

Wanted to create a race that's loosely based on a longstanding tradition in racing, the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy series. This isn't as technical as that because my interest was in taking the general route and applying it to the San Andreas map, seeing what worked and what didn't. This was the result. There are of course a few similarities (general shape, 37 CPs) but it's less "re-creation" and more "inspired by".

Sports cars are the default, with motorbikes and Supers as optional.

Non-contact is also default.

aeob4z.jpg

Job Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/iLyM5ofvXk6dwvd2pJtarA?platformId=2

Edited by G37
  • Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Ran this a few times myself with a few custom Sports cars last night. I think it works.

It's a lot of land to cover with just 37 CPs but if I wanted some adherence to the actual race that's what I need.

I don't think they're stretched thin anywhere but feedback would be appreciated.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines