Gran Turismo 6 list of players

handcuff_charlie

Please list your PSN ID here if you are active on GT6 so I/we can all make sure we have each other on our friends lists.

Chat about the game in the other thread

So far, other than myself, I have:

rikster1a
DavidCore89

dodgeservice

GTP_Fido_le_muet

zmurko

ssracingn2 ?

Morbyd_666 ?

BMSTANG ?

jumbo67 ?

desuno1 ?

tommyk1985

Who else is active and would like to meet up to race sometime when GTAonline is down? or just battle each other on the time sheets.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I know Rev has the game, whether he would play is another thing...

Also rikster1a and OxidizedPickle, not sure how active.

I used to play a bit but haven't played in a while due to getting into gta online.

But I'd be up for getting back into it if u peeps r playing it :)

• Like 1

If my son gets it I will give it a shot. Im having a hard time trying to get "quality crew time" in as it is now. I don't want to waste free time playing something else. 

Real life is beating the shit out of me the  last few weeks. 

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had GT5 and raced in several leagues, I pumped more hours into that game than any other game on my PS3. I've had GT6 since launch, but due to the leagues disbanding, friends moving on to other things, et cetera, I've hardly played it online.

If people are having a race sometime let me know and I'll do my best to attend. It would be good to dust off the old driving gloves.

Edited by tommyk1985
  • Like 1

a974a96b-8721-4285-baa1-77aaf3069978_zps03669314.png

I had GT5 and raced in several leagues, I pumped more hours into that game than any other game on my PS3. I've had GT6 since launch, but due to the leagues disbanding, friends moving on to other things, et cetera, I've hardly played it online.

If people are having a race sometime let me know and I'll do my best to attend. It would be good to dust off the old driving gloves.

Im adding you to the list then, and will make sure to add you to my PSN friends list

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Feel free to add me, BMSTANG. I don't have GT6 yet, but just ordered a copy, should have it in a week or so. Played GT5 a bit, but not since GTAO.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You can add me to the list too now. :D

It only took 17-18 hours from the time of purchase to when I was actually able to start playing. :blink:

(I could've shaved off 6-8h if I didnt play any GTA yesterday and didnt sleep at all, insane, don't think even US military has a software that takes so long to install.)

Working towards my National A license now to be able to do online racing. Going well so far, though I hope there's no endurance races coming soon or I'll need a new set of tires every couple of laps. :lol:

Got one 1st place among my PSN friends too, woohoo, I guess I'm at least good at straight line breaking :lol:

Will probably need a few tips soon for what cars to get/keep/ugrade/sell etc. Using a gifted Clio RS upgraded close to 450PP for now.

What are you usually using when doing XDBX online lobbies?

We seem to run a lot of 450pp-550pp cars. They seem to be the most fun, and thats where the creme of the crop are at when it comes to Seasonal Events.

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Will probably need a few tips soon for what cars to get/keep/ugrade/sell etc. Using a gifted Clio RS upgraded close to 450PP for now.

The Clio RS is a good car but when it is run with comfort tyres, max power, no traction control and no fine tuning - the wheels just spin instead of laying the power down.

That same car with sports tyres - very good.

The list looks long, but only 3-4 of us actually do this.

Yeah, that is a shame man.

This is a lot of fun and only one night per week.

I just hope one time we can get 6 cars on track.

You can add me to the list too now. :D

It only took 17-18 hours from the time of purchase to when I was actually able to start playing. :blink:

(I could've shaved off 6-8h if I didnt play any GTA yesterday and didnt sleep at all, insane, don't think even US military has a software that takes so long to install.)

Working towards my National A license now to be able to do online racing. Going well so far, though I hope there's no endurance races coming soon or I'll need a new set of tires every couple of laps. :lol:

Got one 1st place among my PSN friends too, woohoo, I guess I'm at least good at straight line breaking :lol:

Typically the host sets the PP and then the others vote for the track....at least when I host it that's how it goes. We'll go from 400-600pp but most races are around 450-550 like dodge said. 

Get a Mazda Roadster Touring Car, a 60's - 70's muscle car, and those are really the only "specialty" races we have been doing although I missed muscle car day last time, but next time I plan on doing it.

Best advice I can give is forget everything about racing in GTA possible apart from the concept of "racing line" thru corners. Racing in GTA is dogfood compared to Mom's home-cooking of GT6.

• Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Same as dodge I coach my sons football team and I have to recover from that I am out of shape and need time to recover. Just bad timing for me.