Bad//Newbie Race Drivers, I Want You

Matusware

im gonna keep this simple,

Im looking those who are bad drivers and those who want to learn basic driving..

i want you to write here or send me a PM

and tell me

What You Want To Learn

Curves?

Turns?

Straight lines?

Speeding?

im asking this cause im trying to make Lets Play GTA Online Episode that will include "how To Race", i can explain cornering and turns but im curious to know

is there more that "bad" drivers wanna know/learn?, so lemme know what ya wanna learn

Thank You

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

I'm beyond curable when it comes to bad driving.

Missions and free roam fun you say. I might just have to join you's for that at some point. Don't think we've had the pleasure...

The meaning. Seems a strange post to put up. No doubt it's just me.

..i posted this cause of research, im making video about racing, a "how-To-Do" video or what ever you wanna call it, and as i explained, i know few things but im trying to gather more information and best way gather that information is to ask those that are bad at racing, to know what they do wrong helps me to do better guide video for them..

helps me to know where to aim at the video, cause making how to do missions is easy cause that i know, get to point A to point B and easyest way as possible without any fuzz, and in missions i knew that peoples number one problem was "run and gun", but in racing i know how to do turns and curves etc etc but i dont know what is the main problems for some people that they dont know about racing, is it car control? passing cars on front?, braking?.. so only meaning here is to get information...data..so i can make better guides.. and i know there is people who wants to learn but dont have any infromation how things work or what to do,

i made this and im making this only for help purposes..

but somehow now it feels that i made a mistake by making this topic, a mistake that i will not do again,

and if i had power to do so, i would delete this topic

I mean Charlie's post Matus. Not yours.

I got yours right away. My driving might be diabolical but my grasp on language is a different thing...

I know the cat sat on the mat and the cow flew over the...hold on cow and moon don't go. So much for my grasp on language...

• Like 1

I mean Charlie's post Matus. Not yours.

I got yours right away. My driving might be diabolical but my grasp on language is a different thing...

I know the cat sat on the mat and the cow flew over the...hold on cow and moon don't go. So much for my grasp on language...

oh.. well didnt follow charlies point there but asumed that he was just joking around

Ooh, *puts hand in the air*, I know where babies come from, ask me, ask me.....

*sitting down in small chair eyes wide open* tell us ungle Pb76

..still thinking i made mistake with this topic..

Mistake Matus...?

It's early hours/days. You should go with the courage of your conviction.

I still enter through the passenger side half the time.

Edited by Troysayshi

Mistake Matus...?

It's early hours/days. You should go with the courage of your conviction.

I still enter through the passenger side half the time.

like i said mistake, not a failure, i still have faith that this will provide me the information that i need, like you said troy its early hours/days and thats the reason why i have faith on this,

...still waiting Pb76 to explain where babies come from damn it :D

Once I fall behind in a race I can't catch up, so I try to take shortcuts, but my car slides, and flips, and many turns that seem simple, turn into wreck sites. How would you explain how to control the skidding around turns, I'm the worst racer, so I'm asking.  I think this topic was a great idea, I need access to top racers, because honestly some of these races are obstacle courses, and if you don't know the map, it's hard to compete, let alone win. 

• Like 1

No mistakes made Matysware!

You should keep on going, this is probably good help for people like me whom think the Cars is better of in the show room.

As I've told you all in previous posts, my driving skills sucks and I almost get DNF every race, and to be honest that ain't no fun in the long run, but I know that's practice makes perfect, and I think people like me could benefit from a post/video like this :)

I have problems with everything you mentioned, I'm pretty good at stopping though ;)

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 2

Ok, how about when to start breaking before a turn? I either hit the breaks too early and creep around the corner or too late and miss the turn and hit others/walls. Also, how to use the handbreak, if ever.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

Sorry for not answering any sooner, i was "ferret proofing" my sofa, but now im back for awhile, i still have videos to do and housework to finnish but i took bit time so i can answer few things,

first thing: im still doing racing guide video

Once I fall behind in a race I can't catch up, so I try to take shortcuts, but my car slides, and flips, and many turns that seem simple, turn into wreck sites. How would you explain how to control the skidding around turns, I'm the worst racer, so I'm asking.  I think this topic was a great idea, I need access to top racers, because honestly some of these races are obstacle courses, and if you don't know the map, it's hard to compete, let alone win. 

you use too much speed, when turning left: go from rightside side to the left by aiming on the corner of the turn but before you do that just tap your brake a bit, same goes to right turn: from leftside aim to right into the corner of the turn, if you start turning when you are in the turning point it is too late and your car will slide, this is the basic idea of cornering..i need to show this on freeroam or when i finnish my video

No mistakes made Matysware!
You should keep on going, this is probably good help for people like me whom think the Cars is better of in the show room.

As I've told you all in previous posts, my driving skills sucks and I almost get DNF every race, and to be honest that ain't no fun in the long run, but I know that's practice makes perfect, and I think people like me could benefit from a post/video like this :)

I have problems with everything you mentioned, I'm pretty good at stopping though ;)

:D, i have actually had good feedback of my last videos so thanks to that ill continue my how-to-do videos, if i have time ill try to shoot that racing guide today but it will be uploaded to youtube when i can, i have two video series to upload so it will be not uploaded on monday i think :)

• Like 2