Does anyone else see this?

Danielle

1912451_10152161913205286_37922975904317

I was browsing social club and noticed this - 99% sure I haven't been playing this game for 95 days  :blink:

Does anyone see this or see yourself at the top? 

• Like 1

LOL if thats correct you guys should get your own place's named after you in Los Santos   :D

Vishesh Street & Dani_elle's Boulevard, I can't get in so I can't check my stats  :huh: it's not much to check anyway :blush: 

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 2

Dani_elle = hacker :P

Dani_elle = hacker :P

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

that was my first guess. hacker!!  (kidding)

I remember when I first joined the crew that number was so important to me. Now I barely check anymore. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I check all the leaderboards daily, I love them.

It is in fact an error, it happened with a few other members not so long ago - all of a sudden any member will shoot to the top literally overnight with at millions more RP than the day before.

Often the game time is far more than the actual time they have been a member of the crew which is impossible.

For example the leaderboard says Blitz has had more GTAO game time with this crew tag than me, I doubt it.

Most of the RP rankings in our crew are correct, only a few have jumped overnight.

Just had a look. I see you up there Dani. Anyway my concern is you've only got 23% left on your ipad. I think you need to go and charge it before it gets into single figures.

• Like 1

I stopped checking the SClub for crew stats simply because they stopped updating months ago.

I'm still at like 55 TDMs played with like 3000 klills. Lol.

Funny enough they seemed to have updated the SClub UI a bit, looks more functional as well as used some shorthand in stats.

They round down and they round up.

10,456 player kills is now 10.5K.

$21,456,789M is now $21.4M

2.04 KD is now 2 KD.

So on and so forth.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

All deathmatch game mode leaderboards do not update on Social Club, deathmatch K/D seems frozen too but overall K/D always updates for me.

Everything else updates but it's not consistent.

Rev wins a lot of races on a daily basis but yet it shows only 130 and has been stuck that way for weeks, same with Desuno, mine goes up sometimes.

The crew betting updates, that has risen a lot over the last few months.

Edited by DavidCore89

Just had a look. I see you up there Dani. Anyway my concern is you've only got 23% left on your ipad. I think you need to go and charge it before it gets into single figures.

I usually wait til it's about 5% I like to live dangerously. 

• Like 2

If mine is like 90% I'm in panic mode. Next thing you know it's down to 65% and the world is about to end...I don't wanna die...

In game it says 29d 21h 8m 57s which I'm not proud of  :lol:  it also says my average time per session is 213504016384d 16h 56m 40s  B)

Is that why the sunlight burns my eyes?

Yeah! Come out side an play. We got animals, tree's an all types of cr@p out here, hell get some sun tan lotion while your at it.
  • Like 1

*talks very calmly*

oh dani_elle92 its ok..its ok.. i know what will help you, we have this AGP meetings (Anonymous Gta Players) where you can find help like me

*shows medal that says: "30"* ...and no that dosent mean i have been 30 days without GTA that means 30 seconds, but join with me and together can face our problems

and find new path

:D

• Like 1