LSIA Transform GP Stock

Lann

Ever felt it must be the cars fault?

2_1.jpg

Each of the 6 pit-stops will put you in a different vehicle. They all have the potential to be within 1-2 seconds over the 2:25 lap. Stay in the right lane once in the vehicle you want to race.

Start in the Pisswasser Dominator, and the pit-stop-vehicles in order:

Shafter V12 (Armoured),

Stromberg,

Hotring Sabre,

Viseris,

Toros

and the Banshee 900R.

The track:

38HzU8v.jpg

Contact, slipstream and catch-up for most fun!

16 players

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/mPwX9_ghL0mlL6ObHUNPOA

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw a few issues last night. Thanks @pete_95973 for putting it in the playlist. First issue is  running customs, if you dont own the car and get a stock version your screwed (and not in a fun way). 

So i have spent today testing stock vehicles on the track and have now found seven cars that are withing 1.5 second over 2 minutes of racing, they are in five different classes. So it will be locked to stock vehicles soon.

Second issue was the first turn and the first pit stop, it was to close and tight. First pit will be removed and first corner can since be rebuilt better.

I will update here once all that is done, i might look into easing up the tighter hairpin type turn as well.

• Like 3

Fixed, op updated.

Most stable options are the Viseris or Stromberg, a bit more potential in the Toros and Banshee, but also less stable. Tested all within 2 seconds on the 2.27ish (first) lap. All locked to stock.

• Like 1

@Lann ran this at M5 tonight. I did forget to leave slipstream on and that definitely impacted the experience so DOH! So with that grain of salt my thoughts.

The track is long. I think it would be fine with customs but as that isn't practical it felt overly long. To race each car once would be getting on towards 20 minutes. Of course it can be run for less than 7 laps but dang it! You went to all the trouble of giving me options and I want to try them all!

The length is probably less of a problem the more players there are, and I would love to do an endurance type race with 20 of us round it. And that's my only concern with it! Pretty much everything else is fine, no prop work stood out where it wasn't supposed to be. I can't think of a better way to do the transforms so good job. Testing so many stock vehicles must have been torture.

Buuuuut I was wondering if you could make a copy of that race and see if there was a way to cut the lap down to 90-100 seconds. My feeling is that a shorter version would work better in PLs with fewer attendees. And the version that currently exists could be used in busier events, I know 2Bros could easily have 3x the number of attendees and that will definitely work much better.

If it's too much of a pain then no worries of course. You've already built a really good job and I'm just a bit greedy sometimes ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

@Lann ran this at M5 tonight. I did forget to leave slipstream on and that definitely impacted the experience so DOH! So with that grain of salt my thoughts.

The track is long. I think it would be fine with customs but as that isn't practical it felt overly long. To race each car once would be getting on towards 20 minutes. Of course it can be run for less than 7 laps but dang it! You went to all the trouble of giving me options and I want to try them all!

The length is probably less of a problem the more players there are, and I would love to do an endurance type race with 20 of us round it. And that's my only concern with it! Pretty much everything else is fine, no prop work stood out where it wasn't supposed to be. I can't think of a better way to do the transforms so good job. Testing so many stock vehicles must have been torture.

Buuuuut I was wondering if you could make a copy of that race and see if there was a way to cut the lap down to 90-100 seconds. My feeling is that a shorter version would work better in PLs with fewer attendees. And the version that currently exists could be used in busier events, I know 2Bros could easily have 3x the number of attendees and that will definitely work much better.

If it's too much of a pain then no worries of course. You've already built a really good job and I'm just a bit greedy sometimes ?

Thanks for trying it out and i do agree with it being long if running one lap per car (7 laps). I will make a copy with a shorter lap. I think the first part after the pitstops, the long straights, and the northen section can be reduced. Good feedback!!

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 1:22 AM, The_Lady_A said:

LSIA Transform GP Short

MT9ywu8.jpg

I had to switch some cars to balance it as the track changed. Will create a seperate thread later for this job.  Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/dD7IGny9j0Sb5qvKr9K7hw

rY9uw8u.jpg

• Haha 1