Wreckfest Complaints

Dodge

I am not able to join friends 

also I kinda suck at this game do if thry can fix that as well that would be great. 

• Like 1

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

3 hours ago, ErnYoung said:

also I kinda suck at this game do if thry can fix that as well that would be great. 

Perhaps they're not in your region?

Playing through career definitely helps to get a bit quicker and be more effective at taking others out.

4 hours ago, ErnYoung said:

Best way I’ve found of joining friends is via a party chat. Servers do fill quickly though. Once there’s a group of you ready to play, go to the server browser and find an empty server at the bottom of the list and all join that one through the party menu. It will probably also have a number of AI bots in the server so you won’t be racing alone. As human players join, bots are removed. 

For help with driving, you can adjust your assists. Add stability and traction control if needed. ABS is also an option although why use brakes when you normally have other cars to hit to help you around the corners. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If someone wants to set something up they can do. I can set something up after this month but I’ve got a lot going on right now so don’t have time for gaming. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m finally able to get online again after moving house and waiting for internet to be reconnected. 

I’m definitely keen to get something started up. Just need preferences on days/times. 

• Like 1