Elysian Isle Speed Freaks

DeaD_GooN

Here's one I made on Elysian Island. It's fairly fast paced, and wide open. Don't get too relaxed though. There are a couple tricky spots to keep you on your toes.

I'm actually thinking about making a series of races in this area. There are lots of options for some very interesting courses.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/UfmBha4Pyk-La3HSzRZtsw?platformId=null

I added this yesterday but couldn't try it out due to rock star server errors. I'll give it a go next time I get on, looks fun.

I added this yesterday but couldn't try it out due to rock star server errors. I'll give it a go next time I get on, looks fun.

I've also been having server issues off and on. It's quite annoying.

This is my favorite area to make races....unfortunately the sliding gates ruin almost half the area. :/

I know what you mean. As I was mapping out the course, there were so many places I wanted to go. But those damned gates...

This was quite difficult. Such a small area and when you finally get speed, things really come up quick. A lot of maneuvering.

Feltzer handled it quite well  :lol: , too bad I sold it though  :( .

Was fun though. I've been muling over a track here for some time now myself, I liked it.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Nice track Goon. Very technical, fast, with soooo many ways to dent my bumper. Give me a few more goes and I might be able to keep up, if not I'll click my Dorothy heels straight to the finish line.