Best/favorite cars to mod?

alchemist3321

In general it seems like the Sports class has the most to offer in that department.

I personally love the Elegy for it as well as the Coquette, even the Massacro and Jester for a "racing inspired" vibe.

Your "low riders" and Muscle cars offer some really interesting twists with a lot of nostalgia. 

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Rusted Rebal is cool for mod, though it is pretty shitty for use IMO.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Dubsta has some cool mods, meaning not every Dubsta needs to look the same.

This was my thought as well. I like the add ons for the Dubsta. I also like all the options for Trevors vehicle (Cannis?) in SP.

Funny you mention them looking the same as I bet I fall into this category since I tried to replicate the actual G Wagon, but also want it to be sleek for heists. So I went with the blacked out look even though it's probably overdone. Although, the black strip along the side really dictated me going black because it is gaudy.

alchemist3321.jpg

This was my thought as well. I like the add ons for the Dubsta. I also like all the options for Trevors vehicle (Cannis?) in SP.

Funny you mention them looking the same as I bet I fall into this category since I tried to replicate the actual G Wagon, but also want it to be sleek for heists. So I went with the blacked out look even though it's probably overdone. Although, the black strip along the side really dictated me going black because it is gaudy.

I had one which sounds very similar.

Holy Hell. The Bodhi (Trevor's). How the Hell could I forget that? I LOVE IT. And I'm the kind of guy that prefers modern and sleek.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'm in the market for a Mesa, because I think it has similar options.

Really, really disappointed in the Jeep.

alchemist3321.jpg

I could be wrong but I don't think it really has much of anything really.

The MW Mesa on the other hand is at least cool since it's all jacked up.

I could be wrong but I don't think it really has much of anything really.

The MW Mesa on the other hand is at least cool since it's all jacked up.

Shame you cant store it anymore. No idea why R* felt the need to limit ownable chit. I mean if you can have a frikken tank and an attack helicopter...

Shame you cant store it anymore. No idea why R* felt the need to limit ownable chit. I mean if you can have a frikken tank and an attack helicopter...

You still can. I believe all you need is to have someone call MW on you. Both versions (roof/roofless) should come. If not, keep trying till you get the one you're after.

I think MLB said you cannot sell them though?

I'm sure you know this already, but the Tailgater has a lot of modding options.  Same with the Schafter, but maybe not as many as the Tailgater.

Feltzer, Elegy, Sultan, Sabre Turbo, and Ruiner also have a lot of modding options.

Like it was said, the Bodhi and the rusted Rebel have a lot of options, but I strongly prefer the Bodhi.  I did an experiment, and the Bodhi climbs hills that the Rebel cannot.  The Bodhi is also faster, I believe, and has much better traction.

And no, you cannot sell the Merryweather Mesa.  It's like the Elegy in that it can only be replaced by another vehicle.