Fathers Day

newyork-nightmare

For the fathers out there, post your hints here on what you want next Sunday.  

(Like the hints actually work anyway and we know your kids and wives dont check your posts)

So why not have some fun with it.

I want this complete series on DVD. Remember watching it every Thursday with my Dad.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

fathers day is the same day over there then it is here? Not like Mothers day? 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I've already got my dad a cars magazine he was after (for some reason I thought Father's day was TODAY not next week! Silly me) Anyway he's happily reading it.

I've also got him a scratch card for next weekend (hopefully a winner, if not I'll try get a refund :D) and a Family Guy card with Peter on the front - It reads "You're the World's Greatest..." on the front, then inside "FARTER i could wish for". Such wit!

Edited by VamosConio
  • Like 1

I got my dad a 2 $50.00 gift cards to Modells (A sports shop in the NE) last year.

He then proceeds to loose his wallet at Modells parking lot before he could use them.

so this year he got a chain wallet that attaches to his belt. 

• Like 4

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I would like to go to the flying club for the day, but that won't happen. It's a day off which means I will be working much harder around the house than if I were at work.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Three 6 packs of Sam Adams Summer Ale (not the greatest, but it was free) "check"

Rocky Patel Taste of Nicaragua cigars (Fathers day gift yesterday from a "QVC lady" on my route "check"

Bottle of California Craft wine for tomorrow night's dinner (summer camp, women's retreat weekend. Gave me a bottle for free when I delivered their tshirts) "check"

Free lawn mowing voucher from my son this weekend. (Downside I will have to buy my wife new flowers after he chops them up) "check"

Wood for my fire pit, marsh mellows, and family time. "check"

Work sucks but it has its free benefits which will make for a good fathers day weekend.

For all you dads and moms out there that do both jobs. "Happy Fathers Day" (tomorrow)

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Well I didn't get to go flying today because of the wind but I did get a sweet plane for FD

nosen-giant-stick1.jpg

It's used and needs very minor work done before flying it. Runs on a 30+ year old .61 K&B engine (old but one of the best ever made and you can still get new parts for it)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

some guy locally was selling a shit load of plane parts online. I forgot you were into this. I will go see if they are still for sale. 

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

nevermind, he marked them as sold on facebook

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Its too late to say what I wanted since I already got my fathers day presents -- CUBS hat from my daughter, that actually fits my big head -- and a World Cup t-shirt from my son -- they do know what I like!... :)

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg