Does your character look like you?

BridgemanBear

When I'm at a laptop later I will upload a picture comparison for my character.

In the meantime I want to know if your character resembles you in real life.

Do you like to reign terror upon your enemies with your own face?

Do you put on a skull mask when you go to the strip club so your wife doesn't see you?

Pictures/anecdotes welcome!

• Like 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• rumdig

• Ronny

• BridgemanBear

no it doesnt look anything like me. Im a pasty white guy in real life. And my character looks like Tubbs from Miami Vice with blonde corn rows.

My son wanted me to play so I told him to make me a character and let me know when hes done.  Thats what he made me. 

• Like 3

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

My avatar favors me, I think my avatar is the militant side of my personality. When I play, I try to find mission with the crew, there seems to be more points if you have activities with crew, that's it, but if some misfit attacks me first, then I spawn back, I hunt them down. It's more fun when my crew is in the fight and we mob together. But I don't bring terror, not even in this gta world, but I will bring heat to those that who mess with me or my crew members. interesting topic.

Nope, I have dark brown hair and my character usually has blonde but recently it's been black, for some reason girls don't get a dark brown option  :angry:  & it's a bit chilly here to run around in a bikini and combat boots  :lol:

• Like 2

I have a fairly bald head which would compare to my GTAO character - that's the only bit of my character I would never change, when the cornrow glitch was around I covered it up with a pig mask for months and complained to R* via telephone about my lack of a bald head many times, most of them took it as serious as me  :lol:

Other things such as brown shades, body full of tattoo's, excessive knuckle crunching and a suit which is only worn on the bottom half of my body are things which do not compare to me in person.

If my character was 100% based on me in person then I'd have serious arthritis in the hands and quite a nasty cold from wearing no clothes on the top half in Wales  :)

• Like 2

Kind of, especially when I make my guy wear a suit (I wear a similar suit to work) The hair is similar too. I tried my best to base him off me IRL anyway :P

Online Character              Real Life

Tri-Athlete                       Couch potato

Dead-Eye                        Where are my glasses?

Ninja                                creaking joints and farts while walking
Ace                                  Ace
Pro-Racer                        "back in the day..."

• Like 12

My current character looks more like a variation of Kurt Cobain, but there are similarities.  My hair is about that long (except during the summer) and roughly the same color (mine is maybe a half shade darker), but I don't wear a suit unless it's absolutely necessary.  In fact, I'm about the least fashionable guy you could ever meet.  So, my character is sort of like a more professional version of myself, but I'm perhaps a bit more "grunge" or Northwestern.

My character is similar. Beard, bald, white. The tattoos, not so much. I then I remember how we are nothing alike when he does something completely awesome!

Dodgeservice.png

Haha, I think my biggest similarity is my driving skills, I've crashed plenty of cars on and offline!

• Like 1

i like to think my character looks like me a little, except for the tats and currently he's wearing a suit and i only wear those at special occasions.

I tried to make it look similar to myself, at least his appearance, thats as close as I've been able to (you be the judge of that).

When it comes to behaviour, theres almost no resemblance. I've only shot with an air rifle IRL, I don't hit pedestrians when driving, I used to drive fast, but not so much anymore, perhaps once in a while.

Meh, I dress in the same redneck fashion I usually have my character in, including the rag and shades. My hair is much longer (R* needs to add to the hair length).

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Erhh maby not!

Can't say he looks anything like me.

If there's anything similar it must be the ink, offcourse not the same tattoos but they are placed similar places :)

Mine is identical, apart from the face paint is a slightly different shade of white. Oh, I have a scar under my chin too.

• Like 1

My wife and kids make fun of me when they see my character on the screen -- he is everything I'm not:

He is young -- I am old

He is in shape -- I am fat

He is dark color -- I am white

He is rich -- I am not

He is criminal -- I am not (I am ok with this one)

• Like 4

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

My character is somewhat similar to me in that we share the same hair (except when I magically go bald, does this happen to women also?). I dont have all those tattoo's, my character's sciatic nerve doesn't always hurt (too bad there's not a "limp" mode) and we both drive like an angry Yankee.

My character is somewhat similar to me in that we share the same hair (except when I magically go bald, does this happen to women also?). I dont have all those tattoo's, my character's sciatic nerve doesn't always hurt (too bad there's not a "limp" mode) and we both drive like an angry Yankee.

I go bald when I host a playlist, it's not a good look  :lol:

Kind of.

It's kind of a blend of me now, but also my past. For instance, I'm not heavy, but not as fit as my character anymore. Outside of that, I tried to do as best as Rockstar would let me.

I have the same side part pomp or shaved head and have tattoo sleeves like my character. The style of clothing is more how I used to be...more presentable, fashionable, and prifessional. Now I just walk around in flip flops and basketball shorts opposed to the nice suits and better look.

So kind of a mix of past and present, with some what if.

Driving to the golf course in my Tailgater is a trip and flash to reality though.

alchemist3321.jpg

I was trying to get my GTAO Male Character skin tone like mines don't think I hit the mark, I am a light skin tone black guy not sure if it relexs that but anyways my secondary female character I was going for a Katy Perry look.

My one does actually look like me a bit I tried to go for that when I first started the game , but of course I don't dress in a waistcoat and shirt just to go to the shops lol

My character looks like DC :D

I tried to make it look like me, sort of succesful

Dani you are much prettier IRL than your character ever could be ;)

I never use twitter but had to sus the crew pg out!   NOT STALKING LMAO