It seems Fort Zancudo got reinforcements!...

Cotick20

I tried to steal 'Bob', but I didnt even live long enough to see 'Bob'. I saw about 3-4 of these mostly by the barracks!

0_0.jpg

Edited by Cotick20
  • Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I have taken many Lazer out of there in the past week, seems normal to me. I got away with all but 1.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have taken many Lazer out of there in the past week, seems normal to me. I got away with all but 1.

Maybe they new I was coming!... :unsure:

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

When I jump the fence in that area I rarely ever survive longer than 30 secs before a tank olbiterates me.

But if I jump it by the tunnel or parachute directly ontop of the Lazers I can get away with a jet.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

When I jump the fence in that area I rarely ever survive longer than 30 secs before a tank olbiterates me.

But if I jump it by the tunnel or parachute directly ontop of the Lazers I can get away with a jet.

I wasnt even trying to get a lazer -- I was trying to get a Cargobob -- I was looking for it all over the fort for a few minutes until I got blown up by a tank... This is the first time I have ever seen a tank (actually there were at least three tanks at that time) inside the fort!...

cotick20.jpg

i know how to get in and out without getting killed..there have always been tanks, but heres the trick, you need to know the safe spots, if you go straight to the gargobob hangar you will have a bad day, i have done this "few" times just for research (what can i say i get bored), if you go through gates...yeah good luck with that one, you will be tank chow before you can say blimey, when you go over the fence (and this depends "where" you come in) you have about 4-5 seconds before alarm, if you come with an plane you will have about 10 seconds (and remember to fly very low btw), and more time you spend in more harder it gets to get out, east side and south side of the base are safest to be, in a moment you enter the hangars (west side) tanks will be coming, but cause im having a headache and my head feels like f*****g black n decker jackhammer try out festival im gonna make this "tip" a very simple:

go in fast and know what you are getting and dont stop for nothing and fly LOW when you get out

sorry for not writing more details and sorry for "aggressive" tone, headache...makes me wanna destroy the cosmos and ask questions never

*tryes to smile but ends up in painfull grin*

• Like 3

I wasnt even trying to get a lazer -- I was trying to get a Cargobob -- I was looking for it all over the fort for a few minutes until I got blown up by a tank... This is the first time I have ever seen a tank (actually there were at least three tanks at that time) inside the fort!...

you can get cargobobs in LS dude!

Got to the Merryweather dock just west of the port terminal on the other side of the railroad tracks or try the hospital just up the street from the impound lot. One of those two places almost always has one...or you can just go to the airport and drive back and forth in and out of rendering distance from the helipads to cycle the spawns until the cargobob spawns. Should take less time than travelling out to Zancudo plus nobody shooting at you, least of all, tanks :)

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

you can get cargobobs in LS dude!

Got to the Merryweather dock just west of the port terminal on the other side of the railroad tracks or try the hospital just up the street from the impound lot. One of those two places almost always has one...or you can just go to the airport and drive back and forth in and out of rendering distance from the helipads to cycle the spawns until the cargobob spawns. Should take less time than travelling out to Zancudo plus nobody shooting at you, least of all, tanks :)

NIce!... Where were you when my body parts were splattered all over the Fort! :huh: 

Thanks! :D  

cotick20.jpg