Redefined

Lann

• 2 weeks later...

Lann, I can't bookmark this. The link to it just takes me to a blank page. Same thing happens if I go to your Social Club profile, bring up your jobs and try to open the page for this job there. So it seems to be something wrong with the Social Club page for this.

Dj, I like the layout and the route, but there are 3 main issues with this, for me:

1. The railguards have terrible hitboxes, you should replace most of them (specially the ones that are in tighter spots or near the racing line) with other sort of props with better hitboxes.

2. The haipin should have a barrier so everyone understands that is an hairpin, and the prop on the top of the hairpin should be a round one (those barrels sunk into the ground just with a side showing are very good for those kind of haipins).

3. The final approach to the finish line is far from optimal, with a lateral jump! the finish line should always have a more standard approach for close finishes...

nonetheless it is a fun track to race in, and it could become a really good track with some of these changes!

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Dj, I like the layout and the route, but there are 3 main issues with this, for me:

1. The railguards have terrible hitboxes, you should replace most of them (specially the ones that are in tighter spots or near the racing line) with other sort of props with better hitboxes.

2. The haipin should have a barrier so everyone understands that is an hairpin, and the prop on the top of the hairpin should be a round one (those barrels sunk into the ground just with a side showing are very good for those kind of haipins).

3. The final approach to the finish line is far from optimal, with a lateral jump! the finish line should always have a more standard approach for close finishes...

nonetheless it is a fun track to race in, and it could become a really good track with some of these changes!

Thanks for the feedback Schumi, will drop in the creator to see what can be done!

On 7/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, Lann said:

Thanks for the feedback Schumi, will drop in the creator to see what can be done!

Damn, you got me there! :P

Can´t wait to try my Issi Sport on this track!

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Haha 1