SRT 8 Hellcat?

Dodge

I agree, the sound from these engines is second to none, a screaming European engine is not the same.

American muscle cars could be so competitive if they put as much effort in to the rest of the car, like they have with the engine and some other parts.

You sir should check out the new camaro z28, a beast on the track

Yeah I wish we could all get the best from all of the world regions but the truth is, we probably won't.

I see how popular car tuning is in the states but yet none of our best European tuner cars are even making it over there except the more well known cars, I doubt you guys even get the Ford ST and RS models which are probably the most fun you'll get for the least buck.

We have the ST models but unfortunately not the RS models:(

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Dodge

• Pb76

• G37

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna have to disagree here. The big 3 have all gotten in bed with Euro manufacturers. GM has started utilizing magnetic suspension in their cars. Almost everything considered muscle here has moved to IRS. I agree woth PB, we are getting hang of it.

Our biggest issue is our weight. We can not, repeat, can not get a sports car under 3500 pounds. Challenger is a porker at 4000 lbs. If we could get our curb weights down, we could be having a different conversation here.

So funny you mentioned that. Ford has toted this 2015 Mustang as a different beast, hell, even introducing a turbo in the mix. That hasn't been done in decades. The OFFICIAL specs are still yet to be determined but the idea was to save a ton of weight but some sources are indicating it's gonna be upwards of 200 pounds heavier than the outgoing model. That would make it sit right in the middle between a Camaro and Challenger. Of course these "sources" don't point to with which engine. I guess we will have to see.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines