Majestic Speedway

G37

Ran this. I like it  a lot. Fairly simple but fairly enjoyable speed track.

Need to adjust/remove 1 CP at the top left. Comes on too quick where it's at.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Looks deceptively easy with only 3 real corners, but even in Sports you have to be on your toes through entire lap. Feels fast enough in Sports too.

Yeah I thought it was going to be pretty easy myself when I was building it, I was wrong lol. There's some definite changes in elevation and some tricky spots for sure.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Gonna try it.

Sweet. Hopefully I'll fix that one CP tonight before you do. If not that's alright.

Alright. Removed one of the CPs in the top left corner and drew one closer to help fill the slight gap. Also pushed the starting point down a bit to add a bit more recovery time around the corner.

I think it's a lot smoother now. I would like some feedback on 1 other thing though.

Pretty much all of the courses I make are designed with the right side of the road in mind (going with traffic). I'm wondering if for this one since I'm forcing you in a couple instances to take things a little tighter if I should push the CPs as a whole to the outskirts to allow that.

I don't think it's a problem as I have it now as it's a bit more challenging and adheres to how I create things, but I'm just wondering about thoughts on that if you try it out.

Edited by G37

Made an update to this for a more optimal flow.

- Adjusted CPs to make use of the middle lanes when appropriate.

- Shifted the inner lane CPs to the outside when possible.

- Removed the exterior tire barrier in the top left of the map that forced a particular line to enter/exit.

You should be much more able to take your own lines (more wide now) with these changes. Feels a lot faster because of it too.

• 2 weeks later...