Looking for a vehicle....

alchemist3321

So, I want a utility type van and picked up a Burrito, but see it's not customizable. This may be a tough question, because it may not be possible, but are there any utility vehicles that we can customize outside of the Youga?

I was hoping to do a Burrito with a crew emblem and some mods.....would be sweet for heaists when they come. But any kind of utility truck or box van might work. I know Elitas will let us buy them, but I don't think they are customizable.

The Youga would work, but it's a two seater.

Any of you have something like this or know ways to get something like a van-ish type vehicle that we can customize?

alchemist3321.jpg

dodges thread is more geared toward specific vechicals for other guys to keep an eye out for.

I was under the impression that you cant mod or store any utility's but i could be wrong (obviously pegassus works but i mean in your personal garage)

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

I can store them, just not mod them. Was mainly looking to see if they can be done outside the Youga.

Edited by alchemist3321

alchemist3321.jpg

I have the Mule (5 tonne truck) you can't customize it at all, but you can get different variations when you call pegasus.  It does seat 6.

I've been looking for a van as well (so have a few other members).  I actually think they'll release the speedo or another heist specific vehicle if and when they release the heist DLC.

I have the Mule (5 tonne truck) you can't customize it at all, but you can get different variations when you call pegasus.  It does seat 6.

I've been looking for a van as well (so have a few other members).  I actually think they'll release the speedo or another heist specific vehicle if and when they release the heist DLC.

I'm thinking they will release the Speedo too, it's the only van I want, searched for months and it's not in FR at all anymore.

That seats 4 and the 2 guys in the back were able to shoot with Combat MG's etc.

• Like 1

I'm thinking the same as others seem hopeful the more I look around and see others wanting to do the same.

alchemist3321.jpg

Desu said he saw a Speedo the other day in Online (not a mission) but you weren't on DC lol.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines