Hey Everybody!

PDX96

I've been a fan of GTA since first playing GTAIII on PS2.  The main reason that I bought my PS3 was so that I could play GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption.  I live in North Carolina and usually play online in the evenings.  I found your crew on the GTA Forum and it sounded exactly like the type of crew that I've been looking for.  I look forward to the opportunity to play online with you guys!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LN-MLB

• PDX96

• Maha

• Moorjc

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome to the crew!

Just curious, but what does the PDX mean in your name?  Reason I ask is because that's a nickname (and the airport code) for my hometown.  I know you said you live in NC, but are you originally from Oregon?

Edited by LN-MLB

I lived in Portland for a short time back in 96/97 and have been back a few times since...a fun place to be...and a great place for microbrews!

• Like 1

I lived in Portland for a short time back in 96/97 and have been back a few times since...a fun place to be...and a great place for microbrews!

Very cool!  I'm a huge fan of the microbreweries myself, and am looking forward to our annual brewers fest next month.

Again, welcome! :)

Welcome, invite sent

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Greetings from a fellow Carolinian below.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

welcome to the crew

what part of NC are ya from?  use to live in charlotte for about 9 years.  most of my family now lives in the raleigh/cary area. living in california now ... hate it, miss nc