Funniest/Best In Game Message

Casey

Picture the scene....

Need some food so left my character standing on top of a car outside LSC while I go do my thing in the kitchen.  Pop back into the living room to make sure I haven't been kicked from the session and there is a guy in front of me on his chrome Adder making 'suggestive' gestures, doing donuts etc. etc.

Thought nothing more of it until I checked my messages later on that evening, saw this and laughed my flippin socks off!  Oh the joys of being a lady  :P

post-232-0-28413300-1401634346_thumb.jpg

That's definitely the best one I've had so far. What's the best message you've had?

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 10

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Casey

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

• Pb76

Rose has gotten several messages that are very distasteful. I would love for a guy who has a female character to show up with some lube, a squeegee, duct tape and hemorrhoid cream at one of their houses and say ok,

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Rose has gotten several messages that are very distasteful. I would love for a guy who has a female character to show up with some lube, a squeegee, duct tape and hemorrhoid cream at one of their houses and say ok,

HaHaHa "now this might hurt a little"

A guy sent me a pic of his wang back in the IV days...told me to suck it...I was spawn killing I believe

I made sure I used my other account before I sent you that (I don't want the crew to know I have a chrome adder)

I suspected but you just confirmed!

we should go on a chrome adder ride.. I will break mine out too. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Got a message from someone's sister on my friends list saying"hello I'm xxxx's sister join my session and we'll go on a date."I joined and picked her up.Then she says"lets go shopping."

I left the session.

Edited by vishesh_91
  • Like 3

someone asked me how do we get to the rooftop in rooftop rumble.

the real question wetcasey... are you ok princess?  lol 

• Like 6

newyorknightmar3.jpg

All the messages I seem to get these days are in languages that I can't read. :(

I've gotten plenty of angry messages though.  Usually those were in response to when I lit into someone for purposely racing dirty or blowing up my car.

I once got a message on the in game phone that said "T88" as soon as I entered my garage.

I had no idea what it meant, a quick Google threw up tanks, got my map up and found the tank dude who was an XDBX crew member.

To protect his identity I won't reveal the name but I immediately got my Buzzard out and joined in which turned into a full on world war style blast fest outside Eclipse featuring nothing but Rhino's, Buzzards and Lazer's.

Oh and I once got a message calling me a hacker and a lag switcher because I owned a knife DM by a long way, I was actually offended by that because I left the DM feeling proud of what just went on  :D

Edited by DavidCore89

Only hackers know to set their attack priority correctly. God Damn Hackers!! Oh wait, DC89 Damn Hackers!!

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Funny posts already, this thread could be a gold mine.

Nothing as good as the rest that's been posted, but:

1) Crate drops on map, I head over and apparently so does another dude as he kills me around the halo. We trade kills a bit when he suddenly texts me, "Please stop killing me and I'll let you have it. I just want to walk away now." It throws you off because you think he's up to something instead of just running away (I wasn't pursuing him to kill him, was just defending) and we kind of have a stare down for a bit then out of the blue just starts running across the map and takes off. I wait for the drop and I get a time out error.....sigh.

2) I spawn into a session and am running around up north on the map. I keep seeing this one dude killing everyone and after a while these people just start leaving. I suddenly get a text written like an 11 year old, "U bettr leave r i'll fuck u up". I start laughing and continue doing what I'm doing, but this clown keeps sending texts, "leave and i'll spare ur life" or "i'm dead serius u need 2 leave!"....some random childish threats. I pull up the map and see he has started coming my way.....by way of tank! lol. It's like this dude wanted to clear out a public session for his own. I decide to get a buzzard and have to check this out for myself because I don't think this is real. I head his way and he does indeed shoot me down. More texts come and he is pissed I'm not leaving and keeps trying to hunt me down, so of course I keep riding around everywhere to mess with him and he keeps sending these angry texts about me not leaving and trying to chase me in a tank.....like I'm trolling him. Fun runs out for me and I send Merryweather out to him and get a kill notification and leave. But I got spammed so many angry childish texts for 5 minutes or so and it was just comical.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

best ingame "conversation" i had

Unknown Player: "CAN I JOIN UR CREW!!1"

Me: "No"

Unknown Player: "SWE"

Me: "Fin.."

Unknown Player: "NO SWE"

Me: "Nope"

Unknown Player: "OK"

i never had any hate mail or anything else, and i usually dont answer to insults, except if im really pissed

must be text slang, cause I cant make out what the fuk he was trying to say

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I was standing really close to him jerking off, maybe that was why  :lol:

lol, yeah that'd do it haha!

We should've told the cops he wasn't paying attention to the road!

• Like 1

Just had a belta from a HARD-BLAZER-X it goes like this.........are you ready because he's put a lot of thought into this one......hold onto your hats, here it comes.....

"done ya nan"

Awesome, think I'm in love!!

• Like 1

Just had a belta from a HARD-BLAZER-X it goes like this.........are you ready because he's put a lot of thought into this one......hold onto your hats, here it comes.....

"done ya nan"

Awesome, think I'm in love!!

OK! I realy need some english slang lessons!

The only thing my mind can translate that to is, Did you do you'r grandma? And that's make no sense, just a bit scary :)

Edited by RO9M