friend I met yesterday

newyork-nightmare

After making my delivery yesterday I walked back to my truck, and noticed this guy looking at me. Got a pic off before he ran away.

10403018_303540443143840_409279848985914

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• newyork-nightmare

• Casey

• Danielle

• Matusware

Top Posters In This Topic

I see them often on my route, its in a rural area an hour out of the city. First time I got a good picture. 

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Holy crap is that a bear!! Scariest thing we've got in Scotland is midgies, oh and beware of the haggis that roam the hills! :-)

• Like 1

When I go to America in August I am camping and this is my biggest fear!!

Pack some Buckfast, they'll be more scared of you!  :D

• Like 2

I think it's after playing far cry the bears are craazy  :lol:

Pack some Buckfast, they'll be more scared of you!  :D

LOL that is hilarious 

• Like 1

http://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2014/feb/03/buckfast-triangle-alcoholic-drink-monks-west-scotland

I just read this one - "wreck the hoose juice"

Found the picture pretty funny because that is what most boys in my town dress (and act) like lol

Edited by Dani_elle92
  • Like 1

I just read this one - "wreck the hoose juice"

Found the picture pretty funny because that is what most boys in my town dress (and act) like lol

I loved the slogan  :D

BUCKFAST: THE DRINK THAT GETS YOU F*CKED FAST

and the review;

"As for taste, well Buckfast is certainly acquired. Cough medicine with a hint of permanent marker pen" 

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 1

dani where are you going in the US?

newyorknightmar3.jpg

dani where are you going in the US?

Going from New Jersey across to California go to 16 states altogether and I can't remember half of them :P

Going from New Jersey across to California go to 16 states altogether and I can't remember half of them :P

Wow, sounds fantastic!

wow that sounds cool.. where are you camping in Jersey? You dont have to worry about the bears until you get closer to Cali. The ones here on he east coast more scared of you then you are of it. I wouldnt have been walking towards it to take a picture

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Just in one of the airport hotels in Jersey then camping at finger lakes in NY - not looking forward to the hours we will be spending on the bus lol. We will be with an American guide so I'm sure they will know their bear safety.. Hopefully ;)

Just in one of the airport hotels in Jersey then camping at finger lakes in NY - not looking forward to the hours we will be spending on the bus lol. We will be with an American guide so I'm sure they will know their bear safety.. Hopefully ;)

Just googled Finger Lakes, it looks fab, very jealous!

*looks at the pic*

you know.. i think human instinct of self preservation is going up and down, think about it, back when our ancestors were in caves playing Grand Theft Dino with Rocks and Sticks (it was complex and very simple game back then) when they saw a sabertooth bear (YES..a Sabertooth Bear) the reaction was: kill it, eat it ..well ofc this caused few good ancient players to die out but hey thats evolution for ya, in moderns days when our grandads saw a bear the reaction was: Bear!?, Play Dead ..simple and effective *mumbling* way to feed bears

but in our days when we see bear or anything else that may cause us great deal of pain and death our first reaction is: Where is my cellphone i need a picture!, and second reaction: Shit! BEAR!

i bet my emma that incase of nuclear war, when there is mushroom cloud rising about 90% of people will get their cellphones first to take a picture

;DD

not me,,, id find an old metal fridge and hide in it. Indiana Jones style

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Lies! admit it! you will go to that fridge and open up the door enough to get a pic xD

lol yeah your right

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I've seen those in the local electrical retailers, advertised as AAA+, frost free, water dispenser, nuclear bomb proof, salad drawer, cheese box...

I've seen those in the local electrical retailers, advertised as AAA+, frost free, water dispenser, nuclear bomb proof, salad drawer, cheese box...

milk holder, ps3 ready, radio, mp3 player, TV, PC, automatic fruit cutter and it comes white color only ;D

• Like 1