If animals could talk, which would be the rudest of them all?

Protocawl

So @pete_95973 started this off in the chatbox and I think it's an interesting thing to think about...

Cats, hyenas and pigs were mentioned. Also otters and a specific dog breed - mini pinscher - were brought up.

I'm surprised no-one mentioned camels or asses(pun intended) a.k.a donkeys! Camels keep spitting, looking at folks indifferently while chewing and even ignore people. Donkeys can be stubborn as f***.

Also certain types of eagles - "sharing" is definitely not in their vocabulary.

• Like 2

Yorkshires would be chatty and really eager! they are a handfull when excited, jumping around over everything and bitting whatever they can get their mouths on. Can you imagine if they could talk?

Cats... Once they are no longer kittens they just look down on people as servants.

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Male lions. All the bullshit of a cat, now with domestic abuse and infanticide! 

In fact I bet a male Lion that could talk would sound like the ultimate internet douchebag!

• Haha 2

I would not want to hear this bird explaining why it places its own egg in other spieces nest, just so it ones hatched can kick the others out.

gok01_original.jpg

• Like 2

Can you imagine if bees could talk? They would most definitely complain about being stolen all the time!!!

And cows, what would they say about being stimulated in the tits all the time?

And what the hell are the coqs saying at 5am???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

The cuckoo.

They lay their eggs in the nest of a different type of bird and let the other bird raise their kids....

10 minutes ago, Lann said:

I would not want to hear this bird explaining why it places its own egg in other spieces nest, just so it ones hatched can kick the others out.

gok01_original.jpg

Hahaha, while I was typing I saw that Lann also replied

Female Sea Horses are ghetto sluts! They do the dirty deed and leave the male Sea Horse to raise the younguns!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Anything that feels compelled to throw its own feces at you is pretty high up on the asshole-o-meter and something I wouldn't want to talk to

*Also my former cat. Wee guy loved me to bits but he looked at me like he thought the things I did were stupid. 1000 words in 1 expression

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jjss924 said:

Goats. Stupid, aggressive, usually cock eyed. They're also obnoxious eaters.

I don't mind goats. I will put up with their crap for one reason.

Texas smoked cabrito is fabulous!

Edited by zztop911
  • Haha 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

The black cat and the orange cats that keep hanging out around the house. They are just trying to get "some". Yesterday was the breaking point. The black cat started hanging out on my BBQ pit that is next to my kitchen widow. My two female cats hang out there when they want food.

I got something for his ass last night at WallyWorld. A little "sting" in his ass will fix his mooching horny ass!

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Raccoons - they are already assholes. Can't leave shit outside without it getting broke or stolen.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: