A Beach Bum For All

G37

A short, simple and fun off-road race locked to default Biftas. Wanted a little something different. Original plan was for Dune Buggies but they felt just too planted.

If you want Custom cars, the track is also outfitted for SUVs and Muscle cars for a different experience. This is non-Contact by default but can be changed.

sg780z.jpg

Job Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/HhCDVNAJS0KjpSoZP1R7_Q?platformId=2

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Thinking of adding stock Sultans to the mix as well and/or removing Muscle + SUV for a fully "stock" race.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Thinking of making this a "locked and stock" race. It's already set to default non-custom Biftas (a lot of fun really) so I plan to add stock Sultans to the mix as well. No option for custom vehicles. I don't see that much.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I rolled my blifta about 10 times last night, it was great! I think you should keep it locked on bifta's

Haha that was kind of the idea: putting a vehicle on a track that it isn't exactly designed for.

I agree though. I'm gonna go in and lock this to a stock race. It will be default  Biftas with the option for Sultans, both stock.

Fun, short and simple track I think. Perfect for people like me.  :lol:

Edited by G37

Haha that was kind of the idea: putting a vehicle on a track that it isn't exactly designed for.

I agree though. I'm gonna go in and lock this to a stock race. It will be default  Biftas with the option for Sultans, both stock.

Fun, short and simple track I think. Perfect for people like me.  :lol:

I had fun, I thought the Bifta handled it very well - I was terrified approaching the 1st corner  :lol:.

Would have been a lot closer if G didn't make a mistake on the final lap.

• Like 1

Good track G, I enjoyed every aspect, even the rolling  ;) 

I was really quite surprised at how well a stock Bifta ran the track 

• Like 1