Pics of your cars

plaerzen

Tried searching around, but I only saw the what did you buy today thread, which I guess is different than "What do you have".  So, this is my "what do you have?" thread.  I'll start with some I already have on my social club account:

Merryweather mesa... to be honest I don't really drive it that often.  2wd puts me off.  Good armor though with the exocage.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Karin Rebel - I have two versions of this, I really like the look, and the off road performance is pretty good: (tip: new version has better stopping distance and turn radius):

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Those are the only two that are really worthy... and I couldn't get the damn hood to close on the rebel.  Must've damaged it slightly on the drive to the spot.

• Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• DavidCore89

• Beez

• handcuff_charlie

We have the What's in Your Garage thread, but it isn't dedicated to pics of them.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I love the MW Mesa too, but it is absolute shit when it comes to driving...on-road, off-road, it almost sucks at being parked.

I wont repost everything from my other thread, but here's a link if you want to see what I have atm.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos

Almost everything is there exxcept for my Manana, Karin, and Vigero, I think.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Thought I had WAY more car pics but turns out Ive barely taken any of my own cars basically sinced i joined DB so ill get some more up soon but for now this is my new girl;

gallery_43_4_34273.jpg

Edited by Locust_cnd

Future is nothing but a series of probability

I dont know why, probably the color, but i find myself driving this alot.

0_0.jpg

I couldnt resiste that armoured truck in the middle of the photosession, ended up here:

0_0.jpg

I love the MW Mesa too, but it is absolute shit when it comes to driving...on-road, off-road, it almost sucks at being parked.

I love my Mesa too. Considering how much time I spend driving it on two wheels, trying to bring it back down on all 4, it could as well be in a motorcycle class; it really likes to roll.

Didnt know its a 2WD, hadnt really noticed it, though that was immediately evident to me on the Sandking after the last update. Weird.

0_0.jpg

I love my Mesa too. Considering how much time I spend driving it on two wheels, trying to bring it back down on all 4, it could as well be in a motorcycle class; it really likes to roll.

Didnt know its a 2WD, hadnt really noticed it, though that was immediately evident to me on the Sandking after the last update. Weird.

0_0.jpg

MW Mesa is 4WD and always has been, only the Sandking was affected.

I also love the MW Mesa but it's high centre of gravity lets it down big time.

It might be 4wd, but it doesn't have enough power to spin the front tires anyway.  And here's a crappy pic of my off-road garage:0_0.jpg

It might be 4wd, but it doesn't have enough power to spin the front tires anyway.  And here's a crappy pic of my off-road garage:0_0.jpg

I agree the power distribution is not equal on the MW Mesa, it's heavily biased towards the rear.

All those off road vehicles, you would have enjoyed the Sandking extreme off road playlist we did a few weeks ago.

Once it's fixed we will do it again one day, maybe you could join us.

Edited by DavidCore89

Clock wise starting with the top left, my pics aren't showcase worthy so I crammed them all together to save space.

Entity XF, Zentorno, Massacro, Vacca

post-74-0-26693400-1401494301_thumb.jpg

Peyote, Emperor Green & Gold, Emporer Red & White, BF Surfer

post-74-0-21967600-1401494224_thumb.jpg

Phoenix, Monroe, Futo, Dominator

post-74-0-09811700-1401494239_thumb.jpg

Mesa, Sandking, Huntley S, Sultan RS

post-74-0-64384400-1401494366_thumb.jpg

Schafter, Dinka, Daemon, Akuma

post-74-0-35792300-1401494263_thumb.jpg

Mule, Rhino, Mallard, Marquis, Dashound, Buzzard

post-74-0-07741800-1401494274_thumb.jpg

Haha I got a tour bus too, I am majorly disappointed that you cannot take these vehicles into LSC.

I wanted to load my tour bus up with randoms then jump out and hit the remote detonator on my phone, lol. Would save me a LOT of time trying to get the car bomber award.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I didn't know you could "keep" the Merryweather Mesa?

Yeah call the Merryweather mercs on a crew member, kill them all and take the Mesa :)  

I didn't know you could "keep" the Merryweather Mesa?

Yeah but you can't sell it so bear this in mind before you spend shed loads on mods like i did 'cos you'll get nowt back!

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 2

Yeah, I stole one a week or two ago, but i didn't even try to store it. I thought it was "too hot"... I'll have to pick one up again

Yeah, I stole one a week or two ago, but i didn't even try to store it. I thought it was "too hot"... I'll have to pick one up again

If it's from a gang attack or a mission it won't let you keep it.

The mesa is pretty useless, it looks cool and gives off lots of light with the extra light bar on top, but that's about all it's good for.

Nah, someone called the mercs on me in freeroam, haha

The mesa is pretty useless, it looks cool and gives off lots of light with the extra light bar on top, but that's about all it's good for.

That's the only reason I'd pick it up. Looks cool.

That's the only reason I'd pick it up. Looks cool.

Haha.. yeah that's the only reason I still have mine, that and I haven't needed that extra garage space.  It will be one of the first to go when I run out of space.

I still do better in races with my sandkin than the mesa.

I meant it's useless for races, I use mine in free roam quite often too and I miss 4x4ing in RL, so I make up for it rock crawling & river bogging.