Need still another super-sports-sedan-coupe-etc car, not sure which one?

Cotick20

This has been bugging me for a while -- I have twenty parking spaces to fill, and I just cant come up with anything... After I got the Entity it was hard to like anything and I have tried out a lot of cars especially recently -- but after Zentorno anything else seems not worthy even for free...

what I have now:

Entity

Zentorno

Jester

Elegy

Bifta

Sandking

Dominator

Gauntlet

Sanchez

So 2 supers, 2 sports, 2 off-road, 2 muscle, and a motorcycle -- that doesnt even fill the first 10-car garage!... Any suggestions?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I would look into another Off-road vehicle to toy around in until the Sandking is fixed. I definitely found the Bodhi to be insanely fun and insanely customizable. It can also practically climb a vertical wall. 

The Sanchez is technically an Off-road vehicle (messed up) so if you're interested in an actual bike I'd recommend something fast/street fighter like the Akuma or something to merely cruise around in like the Bagger.

I honestly feel like this one is necessary, and if not, something from the class because there are some great offerings here. The Huntley S is a ton of fun and the best offering of the class. Something like the Dubsta offers immense customization and is right up there as above average in the segment.

I don't think we can forget about the Sedans and Coupes either. A TON of great vehicles between these two so if racing isn't what you're after then there's even more to select from. I personally like the Schafter + Tailgater for Sedans and the Exemplar for Coupes.

I really do like the Massacro too but if you don't want to go crazy with having multiple vehicles of the same type, you can skip it. Definitely play around with all of these in SP first if money or time is a concern.

2uq0pir.jpg

Bodhi (now red)

24dk7zq.jpg

Akuma (now red)

ziufle.jpg

Bagger

14b2b8m.jpg

Huntley

978tva.jpg

Schafter

x28cqt.jpg

Tailgater

aorfb9.jpg

Exemplar

1z1hhkx.jpg

Massacro

These are just some of the vehicles I really like.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

About 80% of my cars are just for cruising, aquired for looks alone. I'm not massively into racing anymore so not worried about having the best in each class.

• Like 1

About 80% of my cars are just for cruising, aquired for looks alone. I'm not massively into racing anymore so not worried about having the best in each class.

I think I am ready for racing -- but I noticed I cant simply do every race with the Zentorno -- in some cases you can only use the coupes, or the sedans, or the off road, etc. Thats why the dilemma -- I am looking for the best choices in each class. Also, I noticed that for some reason-- at least in my case -- the more important features of the car are acceleration and traction -- not sure if that makes sense!...  

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Even though I love racing I don't pick cars based on performance alone, it has to look good to. (I always run my Roosevelt in sports classic races). 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Buccaneer is by far my favorite muscle car.

Get a Futo and do some Futo races with me and Goon.

Sports classics are really cool. I think I have everything except the Z-type and Tornado...but i cant part with any I already have for one of those. Rarely ever get a chance to race sports classics.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Buccaneer is by far my favorite muscle car.

Get a Futo and do some Futo races with me and Goon.

Sports classics are really cool. I have everything except the Z-type and Tornado...but i cant part with any I already have for one of those

Ooh! I have a Futo. Its painted a horrible Lime Green and Hot Pink.

Dodgeservice.png

Same here

Ooh! I have a Futo. Its painted a horrible Lime Green and Hot Pink.

Sweet, I have made 3 tracks so far specifically for the Futo (the flatter the better) into a short playlist, but I dont know when I will get around to hosting it. Was going to post in the planning section to drum up a few more Futo's in the crew. They cost very little to be made "competitive".

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Ok, now I have to get a Futo!... 10 more to go...

cotick20.jpg

I'm thinking twenty is not enough. Have already got rid of a few and thinking which others can I live without. Methinks a third garage is required lol.

• Like 2

Today was a really crappy freeze day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get in to charlies Futo playlist -- couldnot

I tried to into Land races, dm''s, survivals, missions -- I got nothing...

cotick20.jpg

I'm thinking twenty is not enough. Have already got rid of a few and thinking which others can I live without. Methinks a third garage is required lol.

Dude, I am at 39 and I am still debating over two or three for the last slot.

handcuff_charlie.jpg