• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• bullittblitz

• b17vic

• xChaosxSniperx19

If I'm ever online when you are, sure. I think a couple of our regulars need wins on their mains as well so if they see this here, I'm game with that too.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Just let me know, and I'd be glad to help you out.  I have a quick drag race track bookmarked, and it only takes about 25 seconds per round.

That goes for anyone who needs upgrades as well.

If you guys see me online, send me an invite to a short track and you're welcome to beat me as many times as required.

Maybe I can work towards my 1,000th loss  ;)

• Like 1

If you guys see me online, send me an invite to a short track and you're welcome to beat me as many times as required.

Maybe I can work towards my 1,000th loss ;)

I made a CR playlist that would give me 10 wins...and help you edge toward 1K losses to go with.those 8000 wins...; )

• Like 1

8000? I wish, not even Rev has that many.

Truth is, it's about 463 wins and over 800 losses, that's an estimate.

I have a better TDM / DM record than racing, I found that strange but it's true.

Let me know when you're ready  ;)

Maybe I can work towards my 1,000th loss  ;)

I'm almost there myself.  I think I have close to 950 losses, and somewhere around 220 wins.  Damn, that's a lot of racing.  I'll never catch up with Rev though. :D

Anyway, I have a PL with a quicker track than criminal records--it's a straightline drag race.  Like I said, it takes about 25 seconds, so anyone who needs upgrades, let me know, and I can run it a few times for you.

Finished all mine today...need slipstreams and stunt jumps but that can wait.

Stunt jumps were the hardest, but Desuno showed me where they were all located.  It's best to do them with a car like the Sultan or some work well with a motorcycle.

Whats are slipstreams and stunt jumps for?...

Also, if someone could help with air and water race wins?...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Whats are slipstreams and stunt jumps for?...

Also, if someone could help with air and water race wins?...

Stunt jumps unlock several paint jobs.  I think slipstreams do the same thing, but can't exactly remember.

Let me know when I see you, and I'll run an air and water race.

• Like 1

Stunt jumps were the hardest, but Desuno showed me where they were all located. It's best to do them with a car like the Sultan or some work well with a motorcycle.

Agreed...my 1st character has them all unlocked.

Not sure...my new guy does not have all his slip streams but I am not concerned with that. Now just trying to rank up his stats.

I have most of mine, I need a few more for superficial upgrades, but all performance upgrades are unlocked, thanks to bullit for helping me out with that.

• Like 1

I have most of mine, I need a few more for superficial upgrades, but all performance upgrades are unlocked, thanks to bullit for helping me out with that.

Welcome bro!...thanks for helping me out as well.

If anyone needs win-trades I can make myself available.  I also need help as I have a hard time winning races even when I'm in a solo room.  Apparently "playing with yourself" doesn't count.  At least that's what I tell MANAGEMENT©.

Yours Aye,

~BearTM

• Like 1

If anyone needs win-trades I can make myself available.  I also need help as I have a hard time winning races even when I'm in a solo room.  Apparently "playing with yourself" doesn't count.  At least that's what I tell MANAGEMENT©.

Yours Aye,

~BearTM

If you see me on, message me -- I'll help! :)

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg