• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeaD_GooN

• Banketelli

• Danielle

• Protocawl

I was quite interested in it when I saw it at... E3? last summer, mainly thanks to the positive changes, improvements from the 1st one. No idea when I'll get it, though. Definitely not right away.

Edited by Protocawl

DeadGoon, I saw that you were playing the other night and I was like I NEED TO PLAY THAT AGAIN! lol, so i ust reinstalled the first Division last night and am gonna get back into it..  The Division 2 looks pretty cool.

Edited by nkaujrog

Just downloaded the beta. Big fan of what the original became and looking forward to try the beta out. But still not sure if I'll get it at launch.

Enjoyed the first game too but never got properly into the end game. I like where the sequel is going. Would totally consider getting it if you were putting together a squad at some point (I'm also skeptical of getting in on release)! 

Same issue quoting ^

@Banketelli eh it just feels the same to me... I had fun playing as a group but can't imagine playing it on my own. Probably won't be buying it anytime soon. I do like the idea of raids though, not sure if they were on the first one?

There were no raids in they first one.

The movements seem to be a little more fluid in the beta. Vaulting over objects is certainly improved. The aiming also seems to be a little better.

I actually prefer it solo. It seems when others join, someone always has to be a hero and rush through everything. I like taking my time.

I'll most likely be on this day one. I need something to occupy my time. Red Dead Online literally bores me to death.

8 hours ago, DeaD_GooN said:

There were no raids in they first one.

Hmm if a few people in the crew get the game then I might pick it up for the raids. I'm not interested in the PvP side at all so I guess that's what put me off the first one. But then it could end up like Destiny where it was impossible to get a raid group together.

I found the beta really glitchy, audio disappearing and loading textures slow. I know what you mean about the group thing, I only played the one day with Xyon, Xyons son and Shortround so we were just taking it easy and moving together.

• 1 month later...

For anyone who's on the fence about getting this game, in my opinion it's well worth the purchase. Best online multiplayer launch I've seen in a looooong time. There have been minor bugs and issues reported, but I have seen none of them. Massive seems to be patching them pretty much as soon as they're discovered. 

There's a FUCKING TON of content here. I find myself heading to do one thing then getting distracted by gunfire off in the distance. I'm like "what the fuck is going on over there? Let's go investigate." Next thing I know I'm in some random mission that wasn't even marked in the map. 

The attention to detail from the original game makes a triumphant return in this one. Everything good in the first game is in this one, and even seems improved. And the LOOT! Don't get me started on the loot. No matter what you do, you get shit. Main missions, side missions, random events, or just a simple little firefight with enemies roaming the streets, there's always new shit to pick up. Kill bad guy. Glowing object. Gimme! 

I feel like I'm starting to ramble. I'm having a fucking blast with this game, and I want other people to have a fucking blast. So, do yourselves a favor, and buy this game. 

That is all. 

• Like 6

I get bored playing solo and would rather enjoy combating with friends.. I'm probably more into the character creation and photography side of things.. i love the fucking weaponry, too.

*sighs* 

still undecided.. ?

Edited by nkaujrog

53 minutes ago, punkbish85 said:

I get bored playing solo and would rather enjoy combating with friends.. I'm probably more into the character creation and photography side of things.. i love the fucking weaponry, too.

*sighs* 

still undecided.. ?

I haven't been getting bored at all. But I have joined randoms a few times, and it plays really well as a group too. The character creation has a lot more depth than the first one. It also has a dedicated photo mode. I haven't messed with it that much, other than just going in and checking it out. Seems to have a lot of options with filters and such. You'd dig it. 

Edited by DeaD_GooN

3 hours ago, punkbish85 said:

ok, i gave in. i bought the damn game. downloading as i post this. ?

You shalln't be disappointed. 

I want to give this a try but don't know how I would squeeze in another game. 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

20 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I want to give this a try but don't know how I would squeeze in another game. 

do it... or else the fortune cookie gets it.

threaten riley curry GIF